Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Kung Fu fight footage

Originally posted by Royal Dragon
    Suntzu,

Do you have longer clips?

Not that I can use them anymore for thier original purpose. Now that I'm going MMA, I need only the crappiest Kung Fu fight picks avaliabe so I can laugh at them and spout the greatness of Muy Thai and BJJ!!
    That's the spirit!!
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Originally posted by Royal Dragon

Reply]
    Muy Thai, BJJ Wrestling/Boxing gyms founded the MMA's. it is only natural for fighters from those gyms to be dominating. MMA has only been around for 10 years.

It's the same with Kung Fu's Kuo Shuo & San Shou. Kung Fu clubs FOUNDED those venuse, and low and behold, they are dominated by Kung Fu guys.

I think this one falls under the "Duuuuuhhhhhhhh" Catagory.
    I don't think they founded them, they just dominated them over the years. In the early UFCs, grapplers ruled. when maurice smith and a few others came along, it was like "holy crap, I gotta learn to strike" UFC was dominated by grapplers and kickboxers, so it was just the next natural step to combine them. Royce was one of the founders of UFC, and he will be the first to tell you that he's NOT an mma. He does bjj and is a bjj guy.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter