Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shaolin-Do Or American Kempo?

Hey we are still here , hey anybody there hey hey hey. Whew that was close for a minute there I thought SD didnt exist. KC
    A Fool is Born every Day !

David CArridine?

Wow. I'm awestruck. I really loved your show, mate.

Posted By MasterKiller

bwahahahah

I DOUBLE that Bwahahaha. Sheesh that was back in the Naive days. Another Dead Horse Dug up and put on display. It embarrasses me to read what i wrote back when i was Standing up for the school. It embarrasses me to read some of the things i have written when i discovered the,in my opinion, Fabrication in the lineage and removed myself from the school.

I sent a Letter to Sin The' with the Li Po sui pics and asked about them, i thought my letter was pretty diplomatic and respectful. But i never got a response back, dont know if the address i was given was correct, i was told it was so i am just going on that it was received Read and discarded. Whatever the case i did what i said i would do, asked my questions directly(in Letter anyways) and here as well. I have stayed away from the tournaments and SD gatherings around Austin(as i was TOLD to do by Joe Shaefer) I have retained and kept the videos i have of the training i did along with everyone else at the time and have not distributed them to anyone(although i have had several requests to sell them and to send them to others)
    I have Maintained my integrity throughout ALL of this albeit that my anger sometimes tarnishes the integrity but it has remained in tact nonetheless. I have met the challenges i have put forth, and have not backed down from anything that has been put forth to me.
    I feel good in everything and feel SOLID in everything that i have accomplished and i feel thankfull for my failures, they have been my greatest lessons in life. Much Gratitude and Thanks to ALL who have supported me and all who have Kicked my A$$. You Never compromise your values and your heart, no matter what, even if it leads to your demise you speak your truth and in doing so you do no wrong.
    Peace To All, even the Sd'ers, Sincerely Jason Bratcher(The Willow Sword)
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

Quote Originally Posted by The Willow Sword View Post
    Posted By MasterKiller

bwahahahah

I DOUBLE that Bwahahaha. Sheesh that was back in the Naive days. Another Dead Horse Dug up and put on display. It embarrasses me to read what i wrote back when i was Standing up for the school. It embarrasses me to read some of the things i have written when i discovered the,in my opinion, Fabrication in the lineage and removed myself from the school.

I sent a Letter to Sin The' with the Li Po sui pics and asked about them, i thought my letter was pretty diplomatic and respectful. But i never got a response back, dont know if the address i was given was correct, i was told it was so i am just going on that it was received Read and discarded. Whatever the case i did what i said i would do, asked my questions directly(in Letter anyways) and here as well. I have stayed away from the tournaments and SD gatherings around Austin(as i was TOLD to do by Joe Shaefer) I have retained and kept the videos i have of the training i did along with everyone else at the time and have not distributed them to anyone(although i have had several requests to sell them and to send them to others)
    I have Maintained my integrity throughout ALL of this albeit that my anger sometimes tarnishes the integrity but it has remained in tact nonetheless. I have met the challenges i have put forth, and have not backed down from anything that has been put forth to me.
    I feel good in everything and feel SOLID in everything that i have accomplished and i feel thankfull for my failures, they have been my greatest lessons in life. Much Gratitude and Thanks to ALL who have supported me and all who have Kicked my A$$. You Never compromise your values and your heart, no matter what, even if it leads to your demise you speak your truth and in doing so you do no wrong.
    Peace To All, even the Sd'ers, Sincerely Jason Bratcher(The Willow Sword)
    Jason,

We don't always see eye to eye, but I respect what you said in this post. As for the letter, send it certified mail, return receipt next time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.