Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone want to meet and fight in PA/MD? Serious replies only

So THIS is the famous Ralek!!! I can see why you guys missed him.

One question though, does he ever do anything else or is he always like this?
    Big egos are fragile.

Where the violent see only violence, the skillfull can see skill.

"You cannot solve a problem with the same level of thinking that existed when it was created." Albert Einstein

hey wasn't challenge threads banned?

neway i live too far away otherwise i'd fight u too Ralek.
    but i did find out who BJJISTHEBEST is but i won't reveal his identity. anyway i met him for a private match and beat him to a pulp. Thats y he hasn't been online for so long. turns out he is someone i know and a real 'snake'.

Serpent?
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

Ralek, where were you at Xmas time???? I was in Annandale Va. for Xmas and asked if anyone wanted to hook up, but no one was interested.

Tell you what, next time I am up that way again I'll let you know and we can meet up.
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

someone should tape the upcoming nick vs ralek fight and have it digitized. That should be good for a few laughs.
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

Providing such a fight takes place.
    I have a signature.

Does ralek often run from his own challenges?

Originally posted by shaolin kungfu
    someone should tape the upcoming nick vs ralek fight and have it digitized. That should be good for a few laughs.
    I doubt that.

If it DOES happen it will be over in 2~3 secs.

Any bets on the outcome??
    Witty signature under construction.

Originally posted by shaolin kungfu
    Does ralek often run from his own challenges?
    That is the biggest understatement since the dawn of time. He does NOT run, he just won't show up.
    I have a signature.

laughing cow...

I'll bet that if ralek shows up, he will be defeated within the first minute.

His training is laughable, and he has the strength of a 14 year old. And from what people tell me, he is a coward.

I'm guessing he won't even set it up. He hasn't even E-mailed me for details yet.

Remeber the Jeff Springer fight he set up? He totally didn't show for that one, and then stated an e-mail harrassment campagn trying to set up another fight. He was on here trying to tell everyone Springer failed to show. It was laughable!
    Work? Who me??????????

Originally posted by Ralek
    Apoweyn. His hame is J F. Springer. He is nothing to me. Just talk.

Anappolis would be kinda hard for me to go to. I might get lost and end up in Mexico. Maybe we could meet in Frederick, MD or in PA. Or we could go to that boxing gym Shaolin Tiger was jsut talkinag about. Or me, you and shaolin tiger can all meet at the same time.

Nick Monticello. I put down 100 dollars on our fight. Dont' be so overconfident. your just a Kung fu person and kung fu does not work in real fights. This is a real fight not your kung fu forms training.

Yes shaolin Tiger. I would like to fight you in a rematch. When do you want to fight Shaolin Tiger? The boxing gym should be fine that way no police will come this time.

And do you all want to meet at the same time? Apoweyn. Do you want to come too? Apoweyn. you can fight me too if you want.
    j.f. springer. that's right.

yep, third power gym sounds just fine. it's a plan.

stuart b.
    When you assume, you make an ass out of... pretty much just you, really.

Does Ralek actually exist, I know some guys have met ST00 but it seems this Ralek is just too over the top and in some ways I think it could be the alter ego of a Kung-fu guy trying to do BJJ a diservice by having a totally fu.ckwit trying to slag of Kung-fu. BJJ is an excellent figting art but what a lot of practioners do not realise is the gracies have been training straight out of the womb full time, and are class fighters, there seems to be so many wanabies, who have not a cat in hells chance of cultivating the skills the gracies have by just having a couple of hour sessions 3-4 times a week, sure they will get ok, but its like the difference between Mike Tyson to a part time boxer who has had a couple of match fights. (Ralek probably thinks he could kick tysons arse using BJJ).

Ralek why don't you enter in Amateur Vale Tudo etc, I fought in a couple of tournies last year and loved it, I am doing some more this year.

If Ralek does exist its a real shame that the metal instituations in the US are failing their people by not treating the compulsive obsessive manic mental disorders of their citizens.
    Last edited by Internal Boxer; 03-04-2003 at 06:47 AM.

I believe that the park in Frederick is important to Ralek because it's a power vortex for him. He gains superhuman abilities that he can't find anywhere else.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Hey Ralek.

You want to prove how great you are?

Here's a thought.

Go help a food bank today. Go help a homeless person get some warm clothing so they can endure another day.

There's a challenge for ya. There's a focus that is worthwhile.

Coming onto a forum, anonymously and making these ridiculous challenges again and again is indicative of something rather wrong in the world.

I challenge you to make an attempt at making the world immediately surrounding you a better place today.

cheers
    Kung Fu is good for you.