Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone want to meet and fight in PA/MD? Serious replies only

Hybrid View

Go help a food bank today. Go help a homeless person get some warm clothing so they can endure another day.
    He'd do it as long as they come to him in the park.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Too much violence. We should share our techniques with each other and learn from one another instead of trying to bash each other’s heads in. I also agree with Kung Lek. We should use our martial skills (mental as well as physical) to make this world a better place. A true martial artist regardless of background knows that a martial art, foremost, is an expression of oneself.

“Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power.”
    Lao-tzu, Tao Te Ching Chapter 33

“I have just three things to teach; simplicity, patience, and compassion. These three are your greatest treasures.”
    Lao-tzu, Tao Te Ching Chapter 67

‘The angry man will defeat himself in battle as well in life.”
    Samurai Maxim

“He who conquers himself is the mightiest warrior.”
    Confucius
    “If you open yourself to loss, you are at one with loss, and you can accept it completely.”
    - Lao-tzu, Tao Te Ching Chapter 23

Thumbs up This is the best thread ever

Wow good sense of humor

I was laughing my a** off. I loved the rap song and the prediction of the fight in 2005. Just don't take the Ralek too seriously

LOL best laughs i had in a loong time!
    Your only limitations are the ones you set for yourself.

"Me, I always tell the truth... even when I lie. " - Scarface

"It's about the energy, about concentrating on a single point in time." - Chen Zhen

"Playing video games does not make strong muscles. However it builds lighting fast eye to hand cooridantion and reflexes that allowed me to defeated the former heavy wight san shou champion of the world." - Ralek

Too much violence. We should share our techniques with each other and learn from one another instead of trying to bash each other’s heads in. I also agree with Kung Lek. We should use our martial skills (mental as well as physical) to make this world a better place. A true martial artist regardless of background knows that a martial art, foremost, is an expression of oneself.
    Wihout looking at you're profile I'd bet you do Tai Chi. Will someone check if, I the Swami, is once again correct?
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

I have to agree with Rogue in this one...

Tai Chi, or too many reruns of "Kung Fu"

Edit: YES, YES!, Swami Rogue has dived into the Ocean of correctness
    "I'm into murders and executions, mostly"

Too much violence. Hmmphh. Let me put this in a philosophical way for the treehuggers...

Trees dont complain when they enrich themselves off their fallen brothers. Humans should take nature's queue. Even idiots serve some purpose if not simply to make an example. Even a complete moron is extremely useful to worms, is he not? Every man is born with a talent, so who are we to deny them that? Just remember that someone contributing to the dearth of ignorance and stupidity is a boon, and shouldnt be a matter of controversy.
    "If you and I agree all the time, then one of us is unnecessary."

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
    - William G. McAdoo

Against stupidity, even the Gods contend in vain...

Nick Monticello. You've got mail.

About JF Springer. I did go to cooper park and I arrived 15 minutes early and stayed 30 minutes late. He never showed. Just some girl came and she pulled a bike out of her trunk and rode away.

And what's wrong with fighitng in challenge matches? isnt' that what martial arts are all about? I thought that was what martial artists did, was fight. And this is the best way to fight rather than picking on people and causeign trouble I am fighitng people who voluntarily accept the challenge. Didn't those kung fu masters of yours fight challenge mathces too?

Rouge. that Picture is not me. I'm 20 years old not 14.

Shaolin Tiger. Where is Third Power Boxing gym. And Shoalin tiger. Do you want to meet me the same day that i meet NIck Monticello?

It's about FREAKIN' time!

Where have you been?

KFO just isn't the same without you. It's about time you came back, and what a comeback. Good to have the king back in town.

All you wanna-bee-trolls sit back and watch the king.

Ralek is my hero,

The MightyB

Ralek, did you send me mail at monticelloinc@lycos.com

I didn't get anything, unless your the perv who forwarded the barley 18 teenage sex page.
    Work? Who me??????????

Shaolin Tiger, Apoweyn, Merry Prankster, ect. All you guys who live nearby can come to the fight if you want. We could all get together and meet at the same time. That way i could fight several of you.

You can come even if you dont' want to fight. Just to hang out or whatever.

So so far i'm fihgitng Nick Monticello and Shaolin Tiger. Does anyone else want to fight? What about you Apoweyn?

Nick Monicello. Check your mail again. If it's not there i'll send another E mail.

Shaolin Tiger. Where is Third Power Boxing gym. And Shoalin tiger. Do you want to meet me the same day that i meet NIck Monticello?
    3rd Power is in Adams Morgan area of Washington DC. Give me a few weeks to recover from an injury that I got during training (I've been on crutches for two months) and I can meet you there anytime you're able to come down. You can also meet MerryPrankster, Apoweyn,SunTzu and the rest of the DC crowd.

Fridays are the open- ring days where we can do vale - tudo matches.
    Fairfax Jiu-Jitsu

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai, Capoeira & Mixed Martial Arts

Nope, it's not there, send it again.
    Work? Who me??????????

Holy Crap. Nick monticello. Go back to page 4 of this thread. When you gave me your Email you left out the "t" in monTcelloinc

Let me send another E mail.

i'm sending it to m o n t c e l l o i n c @lycos.com

What about you Apoweyn?
    yep. email me.
    When you assume, you make an ass out of... pretty much just you, really.