Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Women completely baffle me

So, Bj + swallow + beer.....?
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

= slave for life
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

Originally posted by joedoe
    = slave for life
    So what say you, eulerfan? Agreed?

I think we have the formula for men and women now, right here in this thread.

Notice how the formula for women is much more complicated.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer

kill al women
    'i have a new found respect for crowbars now'

pause

'atleast it wasn't about sex'

Guys get all emotional, too. But we know exactly how to handle this.

"Why are you always riding my @ss about......"
    "Shut the fu(k up, drop your pants and sit on the end of the bed."

Fight over.

Reply]
    See, Nick is right. If your an ass, they love it and give you attention!!
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

anyone hear the song 'kim'. that says everything that needs to be said about women.
    'i have a new found respect for crowbars now'

pause

'atleast it wasn't about sex'

Guys get all emotional, too. But we know exactly how to handle this.

"Why are you always riding my @ss about......"
    "Shut the fu(k up, drop your pants and sit on the end of the bed."

Fight over.

Now thats a load of crapola. All the BJ does it lower your resistance to nagging. The only way you can ever get any rest from an argument with a BJ is if you shoot her in the eye and she has to spend the day at the optometrist. Dont let them convince you of that, guys!
    "If you and I agree all the time, then one of us is unnecessary."

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
    - William G. McAdoo

Against stupidity, even the Gods contend in vain...

Originally posted by Losttrak

Now thats a load of crapola. All the BJ does it lower your resistance to nagging. The only way you can ever get any rest from an argument with a BJ is if you shoot her in the eye and she has to spend the day at the optometrist. Dont let them convince you of that, guys!
    What are you talking about? I'm not using a bj to give the GUY rest from an argument. I'm using it to shut HIM up. Becasue he's obviously in a bad mood and trying to start a fight for no reason.

Give the bj. Right after the bj, that's when you explain why you are always riding his @ss about it. You say, "Okay, I'm always riding you about doing that because you never do it. If you did it, like you keep saying you will, I wouldn't ask you to do it anymore, would I? If you are really averse to doing it, tell me that. But telling me you will do it and then not doing it will only cause me to keep reminding you to do it."

Pre bj, he would argue with you. Post bj, he will listen to what you are saying. It's like magic.
    He who establishes his argument by noise and command shows that his reason is weak. - Montaigne

Originally posted by Royal Dragon

See, Nick is right. If your an ass, they love it and give you attention!!
    That's not an @ss, RD. That's just a regular guy who's had a bad day and is a bit on edge. Members of the human race get uppity now and again, RD. It's unavoidable.
    He who establishes his argument by noise and command shows that his reason is weak. - Montaigne

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    so, the next time your wife gets lipstick for any boy child, smack
    her down and blow one in her face. Sounds like that should solve
    the problem.

mostly cuz you'll be without a wife and all the worry associated
    with the situation.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Mine said she loved me, and missses me and can't wait till she gets home, despite the fact I gave her great greife about the lipstick thing.

I'm waiting to here he painted the walls with the lipstick.

Terri made a point to call and tell me she was at the store, and he really likes Camo army pants, so she bought him some. I praised her for that of course
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

When my brother was about nine, my sister and I put him in her christmas dance dress. High heels, full make up, a little purse. I still have the picture we took. He's posing with his hip sticking out, trying to look all womanly. He's obviously getting a huge kick out of it.

He's ex-Navy. 6'6". I can't go to a bar with that guy without girls flocking around him, enraptured, throwing their phone numbers at him.

Mountain. Molehill. Get over it. That three year old will.

Originally posted by ghthomason
    Eulerfan,

You are soooo wrong. Your argument is the polar opposite of right. I don't think there has ever been anything said on this board that was more blatantly biased or obtuse. Your assumptions about men make me fume!!!

Now, I'm going to go sit on the edge of my bed and wait for your rebuttal.

Well, now, putting a guy in a good mood again has to have its own pay off.

good mood must decompose into back rubs and roses and fine food and shiny things and compliments and a willingness to dance with you despite looking like an idiot and chocolates and............I'm telling you, those things are magical!

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    Relationships must be mutually beneficial.

Just the appearance of mutual benefit does not work in the long
    run.

I think the best relationships are those where both people can
    approach it with a certain objectivity. This may seem ironic but
    IF you can have the love/passion AND step aside and examine
    the roots of the relationship you have a much better success rate.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Originally posted by Oso
    Relationships must be mutually beneficial.

Just the appearance of mutual benefit does not work in the long
    run.

And that, dear children, is how the 69 was born.