Thread: OT: Anti war? Make yourself heard

OT: Anti war? Make yourself heard

http://www.moveon.org/emergency/

There's a serious petition made by people who offer a clear alternative to war, asking the UN to stand up to America.

Yup...

MoveOn is very active in the Bay Area California . . .
    ...but sometimes Cali seems like a completely different palent then say the rest of the U.S.

To my mind, it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence,injury,crime & death.
    How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness.How unnatural.How cheap.How cowardly.How pathetic.

Always Kocked, Locked & Ready To Rock... Doc!!!

To my mind, it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence,injury,crime & death.
    How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness.How unnatural.How cheap.How cowardly.How pathetic.

Justice, swift & raw. US Constitutional absolutism, a return to the American Dream based on the 10 Commandments, The Golden Rule, US Constitution & Bill of Rights, zero tolerance for bloodsuckers, criminals and evil.. Peace through superior firepower & tactical might, zero free rides, only the truly needy get jack****, Don't Tread on Me & Remember the Alamo muther****er

Badger, where do you train?
    "If you and I agree all the time, then one of us is unnecessary."

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
    - William G. McAdoo

Against stupidity, even the Gods contend in vain...

I workout with training partners in a garage.
    Before that I trained at Carlos Machado's Academy.

What about you?

Badger
    Justice, swift & raw. US Constitutional absolutism, a return to the American Dream based on the 10 Commandments, The Golden Rule, US Constitution & Bill of Rights, zero tolerance for bloodsuckers, criminals and evil.. Peace through superior firepower & tactical might, zero free rides, only the truly needy get jack****, Don't Tread on Me & Remember the Alamo muther****er

Basically Badger is still mopping floors and washing windows. Once he has proved himself he will get to learn to fight. And he will get a vintage car too.
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

E

I'm still working up to that. Right now it's toilets.

Badger

I have started attending Carlos's school recently but havent been able to attend for a few. What did you think about his school?

- William G. McAdoo

Carlos is a great instructor & a very cool person.
    Lot of good people to train with.
    The training is mostly sport(with kimono).
    I thought it was a little too expensive.

Badger

Yeah its DEF very expensive... I am going against my better judgement by paying that much but I will hold off a bit and see how the training goes. I will prolly go for a few months then train with some friends until I have a strong grasp of what I am doing... then come back for some more.

- William G. McAdoo

Learn the basics ..they can go along way.

BTW, Ryu & Bizarro Ryu both trained with Carlos as well.

Originally posted by Badger
    Hey what do you say.. lets go down by the bay, eat some hay, you know we just may!!!!!
    Go Surf!
    Train hard and work hard to gain mastery.
    Do not train and you gain nothing.
    Spread good karma!!! Because if you dont, you get hit by bad karma!!!
    Then you will step in dog crap!!!=)
    Karate's better!!!

Originally posted by Surferdude

Hey what do you say.. lets go down by the bay, eat some hay, you know we just may!!!!!
    You know I once trained at a place off Nantuckett...