Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prohormones: 1-testosterone

Hey Ford, does 1-test convert into estrogen or DHT? And if so, are you using anything to cut down on this?
    Big egos are fragile.

Where the violent see only violence, the skillfull can see skill.

"You cannot solve a problem with the same level of thinking that existed when it was created." Albert Einstein

Ford:

Good luck on testing pro-hormone supplement and please keep us updated on your results. Personally, I have do not see the need for myself to use these kinds of supplements myself because I am only 26 years of age and the fear factor of screwing around my body chemistry. Perhaps in the future when I have exhausted my gains or when the facts of this supplement is proven safe and effective, then I will also give it a test run.

However I think and would recommend Creatine, MRPs such as N-Large (btw, great stuff Ford, thanks for the recommendation brought a 10lb tug for 40 beans), powder protien supplements such as whey or L-glutamine, and vit. supplements for anyone 18 and over.

As ectomorphs, we have many struggles and we have to be very conscious of our diets and training more so than your mesomorphs. It is no surprise atheletic/ active ectomorphs are more likely to be more intellectual about the science of strength training and corrective diets more so than your gifted mesomorphs and even endomorphs. We can not cheat or be half ass about anything such as rest, training, and diet without losing something within our objective and gain.

Last note, since there may be young readers out there. I would encourage you (young ectomorphs or average genetic gifted) to read McRobert's books such "Brawn" and "Hardgainer" if hyperthrophy and weight gain is their primary objective. It is a wonderful, user friendly, non hyped, and centered around realistic ectomorph training/diet handbook. I only wish I read this when I was in High School.
    Last edited by Mr. Bao; 03-09-2003 at 06:15 AM.
    Mr. Bao

"A gung fu man, then, should be soft-yet not yeilding; firm-yet not hard." Lee Jan Fan

how about the "hungry? eat." approach? well balanced, nutritious diet? It's worked in the past for many people. Not that I don't like vitamins and herbs. You know, don't eat for two hours before you work out and that's about it for rules

Fa Jing;

I agree that food is medicine and it is really overlook as a simple basic biological mean for preventive medicine and optimal health.
    I am all for natural and holistic means for improving one's natural abilities and health. However, there are times we have to do radical stuff in order to gain something different than what we are and it is up to us as freed spirits to decide our best avenues.

Mr. Ford perfect, I would imagine is a responsible american and if he want to experiment with supplements such as pro-steroid like drugs or physical enhancing chemicals be it legal or illegal that is up for him and I believe we should have the god given right to decide what we deem is safe and good for ourselves and not allow the AMA, FDA, and RDA to govern our eating habits. These greedy and selfish medical organizations are as about as clueless on supplements as a Bush is about peace making.

By the way, not eating two hours before a workout is a myth. There are studies that shown eating a hour before your workout and after your workout is good for you in terms of recovery and building muscles. If you are interested, I can pm you the sources done at Texas University and in France.
    Last edited by Mr. Bao; 03-11-2003 at 05:27 AM.
    Mr. Bao

"A gung fu man, then, should be soft-yet not yeilding; firm-yet not hard." Lee Jan Fan

Hey, thumbs up to Ford Perfect because it's information that we might use one day.

Just a quick update:

My nuts started feeling funny (the only way I can explain it), so I discontinued use. The feeling went away the day I stopped. That finishes that!

Been busy at work lately and unable to hit thr forum. Will answer some questions here later in the week.

See? Good info, Ford, took one for the team, way to go!!!

Originally posted by Ford Prefect
    Just a quick update:

My nuts started feeling funny (the only way I can explain it), so I discontinued use. The feeling went away the day I stopped. That finishes that!

Been busy at work lately and unable to hit thr forum. Will answer some questions here later in the week.

how long had you been using them before this?
    Travis

structure in motion

Anyone who has over size balls, take the same supplements as Ford Perfect. LoL. Ford, I wish I caught your tread eariler. I have heard rumors eariler before about ball shrinking effects and etc, but I chalked it up as myth or hearsay. Well I guess my fears were valids and I wont be talking this supplement for sure. However, it is funny that I never got anything bad when I did a cycle of D-bols, Winnie, and Deca three years ago. Again, I am against juice now and dont think it is good or wise. Thanks for the feedback Ford.
    Mr. Bao