Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shaolin Monks take drugs

Fu Manchu Guest

Shaolin Monks take drugs

Have you been to Shaolin temple lately.

Although the older sifus still preserve the art, the younger students are abandoning the age old tradition for rock music and drugs.

It of of great urgency that we set up a Shaolin Temple youth fund to rehabilitate the yonger monks and instill the disaplin of kung fu intop their minds.

How do you propose this money can be raised in a time of financial chaos in the States?

fiercest tiger Guest
    are you serious!!! i know they listen to pop music but drugs.. wow

peace

bakmeimonk@hotmail.com

joedoe Guest
    Fu, I didn't know they were into drugs.

You could raise the money by robbing a bank :)

In case you haven't worked it out, I was joking.

About robbing a bank that is :)

Guns don't kill people, I kill people

ope Guest

Fu Manchu

If your serious.. then maybe you could put on fund raiser show.. a Martial arts show of some sorts to raise the money let people know its for a good cause.. it might work..

joedoe Guest
    Fu, do you know what drugs they take. As they are my heroes, I want to be just like them :)

Fu Manchu Guest

Shaolins on Drugs

Abandit

That's right, the young monks have taken to sex drungs and rock & roll. They have even descricated their grand masters graves and defaced the Temple statues with their ghastly grafitti.

I intend to set up a foundation trust that will hunt down and lock evey one practicing shaolin kung fu under the age of 18 and resore the temples to their original state. People will then practice Shaolin Kung Fu in the name of Dr. Fu Manchu.

joedoe Guest
    Wow, I'd never heard of this happening before.

Why do you want them to practice under your name. I apologise if this is offensive, but it sounds a bit egotistical to me.

fiercest tiger Guest

well they drink!

drunken form
    herion belt form
    black hash fist
    cocain head kung
    pot feet
    leaf palms
    heads kuen
    credit fist
    blow me because u o me fist

its famous for there veiny arms skills and robbing techniques.
    like-needle in artery
    hit and run
    lifting bags
    train station bashing the boys
    kick your guts in
    working the wall techniques have been proven inside and outside the temple doors, its one of the biggest style around and its spreading like tae bo.

abandit im sure you can add to this list of forms and techniques? :D whats your views on this modern day system?

peace

bakmeimonk@hotmail.com

joedoe Guest
    You forgot:

Crack snorting palm
    Magic mushroom head
    Valium chuan
    Angel dust shirt techniques
    Golden Needle fighting
    Johnny Walker Do

What about:

Hit and run gong
    Drive by pai
    Uzi do

doug maverick Guest
    i was at the temple in the summer time and it not as bad as fu says you see every thing around shaolin is being torn down even the village so um where they gonna go to listen to the music and get the drugs without being found out also some of them have become keen to rap music i guess thats thanks to the rza from wu tang

dunbarj01 Guest
    Fu Manchu,

What exactly do you intend to do with the money (if any) you collect? Very easy to start a fund but how to use the money....

fiercest tiger Guest

vlad

he will buy drugs with it!! ;) **** hypocrite

peace

bakmeimonk@hotmail.com

joedoe Guest
    Sounds like he already has :D

Fu Manchu Guest

Shaolin on drugs

The money would be used to restore the temple to its original state in excahnge for a 50 year lease from the chinese government. The building will be used for educational tourist attractions where old monks will be brought out of their retirement homes and employed to perform shows. This will ease the unemployment in the region and give the youngseters something to look forward to besides becoming a rock star or something superficial like that. The rest of the funds would be used to set up the head office of my chi realignment clinic in the Cayman Islands were the taxation regime is much more attractive than the US.

joedoe Guest
    You're not serious are you?