Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shaolin Monks take drugs

dunbarj01 Guest
    HAHAHAHAHA

Discounts from 2.5% to 10% to bring the world together???????? WHAT A BARGAIN!!!

Poor Monks - Fu, I was afraid that you might threaten to align their chi...

....oh my sides are hurting (and no, they dont need chi realignment)...

Fu Manchu Guest

Making the world a better place

Valid the Implier

It is necessary to foster the idea of tolerance and open mindedness in order to make the oweld a better place. Someone quite correctly suggested to Dr. Fu why not start with my own neighbourhood. thats' exactly what I'm doing by bringing the monks across the Atlantic to New Orleans.

These monks are top notch expects having fought through the 28 wooden men of shaolin, taken a language exam in english and french plus demonstrating their competence in breathing conditioning exercises.

Junior monks will continue to receive training in China because labour is cheap and it would take them pretty much a life time to save up for the trip to the States.

Some of them don't have work visas or social security numbers and their seating on the plane flight might have to be one grade below Economy Class (ie Cargo bay for all those who are interlectually challenged) in high altitude the air may be a little cold and thin. But their training in the shaolin mountants + their ability to control their breathing would serve them well.

They have been recommended (for this occasion) to grow a full head of hair and refrane from shaving because as we know it most of our body heat is lost through our heads.

A bright spark has suggested to me that Shaolin Monks should be placed on the endangered specise list. My next mission is to set up a "Save the Monks Fund".

joedoe Guest
    Keep going Fu, this is hilarious. Where can I send my money? :D

Guns don't kill people, I kill people

ddh Guest

A little more serious training!

Well, Dr. Fu Manchu may I suggest that you change you name to Dr. Chew Da'man and get together with "Don Juan" of Carlos Castenades fame and work out a "Chi and sorcery" course for the inept.
    That would surely bring in the crowd! After all, what is Gung Fu for but to impress the most with the least. A little sword and sorcery would inspire more computer games and probably make you and the monks --- A LOT'A MONEY!!!

Fu Manchu Guest

making $$$

DDH

There are many ways of making money in this world and look good in the process achieving much fame in my monk hood. But i must ask myself whether it will glorify the rish history of Shaolin and Dr Fu Manchu.

What you've suggested is nothing short of mockery! I would rather see monks riding a mono cycle or seeing one with a full head of hair. Now that would be a real specticle!

Money and fame is not the object of our mission. Although a generous donation from you all would certainly help.

dunbarj01 Guest

Apology

Sorry for laughing at you Fu Manchu...I realise that in doing so I took you far too seriously. By some strange coincidence you wouldn't be associated with Ego Maximus??

dunbarj01 Guest
    Abandit,

I think I should apologise to you. I just read the Southern KF forum and see that you think Fu is Ego or Ego is Fu. I think you are right - both have consistently low standards and both clowns post alike.

Cheers,

joedoe Guest
    :)

Who knows who is who? As long as you know they are not serious posters, then that is all that matters :D

dunbarj01 Guest
    True, but knowing who's who makes wading through some of the posts that bit easier.

Fu Manchu Guest

Knowing me Knowing you

Before one seeks to know someone else one should seek to know oneself as it is the Shaolin way. Do you truely know yourself, as without the certainty you'll not know someone else. But if you truely know youself there is no need to seek anything else. A fisher man who catches the fish forgets his nets. My friends, meditate on the wisdom of Buddah, Confucious, Mohamad or any other wise men and women of histroy and empty your minds to let your chi transcend.

As I have been Transcended.

dunbarj01 Guest
    Yes, quite right...You have been transcended

dunbarj01 Guest
    ...probably by a good deal of the population.

Heming Guest

it is not true

I has been training in Shaolin for 2 years, never see a Chinese disciple did drugs, and furthermore, I know there are parents from Hong Kong sent their kids to Shaolin master because they did drugs in Hong Kong and they are training kungfu in Shaolin Temple now as a method of quitting the drugs...this is true, I know there maybe are some foreign kungfu students who brought drugs and take them in Shaolin, but you said that monks take drugs, it is not real, otherwise, can you provide the name and the time they took drugs? did you see it with your own eyes?

it's not fun to make such a joke my friend!

Heming, Shaolin Temple
    http://shaolin1500.com

Heming
    Shaolin Secular Disciple's Union,
    Shaolin Temple, Mt.Song, Henan 452491, P.R.China
    Tel: +86(371)2749172
    Fax: +1(212)98143
    ICQ#: 17145752
    Email: heming@shaolintemple.zzn.com
    http://www.topcities.com/Arts/heming/index.htm
    http://shaolintemple.yeah.net

Fu Manchu Guest

Blessed be

Hemming

Shaolin ideals have the potential of cultivating great character amongst young people. I will encourage all parents in Hong Kong and the rest of the world to send their kids to Shaolin. However, I know that this is just not possible, so I'll will make sure that Shaolin comes to them!

As we speak, the monks of Shaolin are enroute to New Orleans to supervise the building of a Shaolin theme park. This will be a great attraction to young people where they can have fun through new and exciting wild rides, meet celebraties and learn kung Fu. The theme park will also be the foundation of many satellite temples to be built all round the United States where the average person could drop in, say and pray, have a quick spar with the resident monk - all within 5 -10 mins.

This project will be called Fast Shaolin which is the Shaoiln equivalent to fast food like we have today.

I am Transcended

joedoe Guest
    Troll.