Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Real Fight Video!

Real Fight Video!

http://download.consumptionjunction....a/cj_17898.wmv

"MOTIVATION to keep u training on all realms of fighting...striking and grappling!"
    A

That's pretty good.

So, who can spot the white dude's first mistake?
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

He telegraphed his punch hours before he threw it?
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

D@mn straight! And apart from the telegraph, he tried to throw the punch from way out of range. Not to mention the obvious fear on his face before he threw it. He was psychologically beaten down before anything happened.

So, what was his next mistake?
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer

Actually, I think his first mistake was made at home, when he opted to throw on a baggy, hooded sweatshirt before heading off to the big fight. He got swallowed up in that thing.

The very next mistake would be getting hit in the face. He then turns his back to the guy and falls down. It's probably the guys first fight.
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

Yup...but both of them are HS kids prob. They'll live to fight another day. Hopefully the white kid will under go some sort of training. Those punches and kicks prob. resulted in slight cuts and bruises but the damage to his EGO is the most extensive. But all in all...if u guys get bored about training...look at this vid. and say...man...i need to train to defend myself...even though the white kid threw the first punch. LOL.
    A

Originally posted by Waidan
    Actually, I think his first mistake was made at home, when he opted to throw on a baggy, hooded sweatshirt before heading off to the big fight. He got swallowed up in that thing.
    That's a very good point. Why he kept that on when a scrap was in the offing is a bit of a mystery. In fact, why he was there at all is a bit of a mystery as he obviously didn't want to be. But that's fairly irrelevant.

However, there's definately proof right there that clothing choice is a very important factor in a fight.

You gotta give him props for having a go though. I think he just tried to strike first out of fear, thinking it was his only chance. The black dude, although he dominated the whole thing, didn't really land anything definitive or final though. He had a good go at the ground and pound, but didn't really clear himself a good opening. The white kid was more freaked out than hurt at the end of the fight there.

What you guys don't realize is that is actually a video of Royal Dragon sparring with Sevenstar at our last seminar.
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

LOL

Your kidding, right?

Originally posted by Water Dragon
    What you guys don't realize is that is actually a video of Royal Dragon sparring with Sevenstar at our last seminar.
    LOL!

Not Ralek then?

Originally posted by shaolin kungfu
    LOL

Your kidding, right?
    Yeah, he's kidding. 7* is like this one big muscle with a head. That guy was way too skinny.

No, I'm not kidding. You've read my posts about how Kung Fu is not pretty but distinguishable. The first punch was Tai Tzu, then Sev popped him, took his back, and mounted him. The kicks Sev threw were Shuai Chiao "groundfighting" techniques. Like I've said before, Ugly yet distinguishable.

Originally posted by Water Dragon
    No, I'm not kidding. You've read my posts about how Kung Fu is not pretty but distinguishable. The first punch was Tai Tzu, then Sev popped him, took his back, and mounted him. The kicks Sev threw were Shuai Chiao "groundfighting" techniques. Like I've said before, Ugly yet distinguishable.

FYI:
    The guy in the red shirt. That's MonkeySlap.