Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great T-shirt

Great T-shirt

So I was in the locker room getting dressed. Right when I was about to leave, some guy came in that just gave off the "I'm an a-hole vibe." I end up walking out right behind the guy, and he had on one of those shirts with the blurry writing on the back. Thinking it's some drinking joke I read it and it says:

This is what happens when a black belt in Tae Kwon Do hits you.

It made the morning commute a little less horrid.

Went to this bar in New Orleans right before X-Mas. It was a little hole in the wall dive with only about three other people. We ended up playing pool with this skinny, greasy biker looking guy. He was doing really pu$$y, underhanded things to win the game. Like, you could tell he purposefully fudged the break so we would have to use our turn to better break up the balls. We weren't playing for money or anything so it was really just pathetic.

He had on a T-shirt that said, "I'm wearing black because I couldn't find anything darker."

I thought that was hilarious.
    He who establishes his argument by noise and command shows that his reason is weak. - Montaigne

great t-shirt

http://www.newsmaxstore.com/nms/show...D=556&CATID=13

Okay, so english isn't my first language... But god, what were they thinking?

I'd buy one if I knew I wouldn't be booed and hissed at in public. And I sure as heck won't spend $20 for one. If someone gave it to me I'd take it though.
    I have a signature.

Cool Nice Shirt

Check out the following:

www.superaction.com/108

Great looking stuff. Being a karate practicioner myself, I think I'll break rank and grab a Shaolin Ch'uan shirt.

Also, try the stuff at

www.ditdajows.com

Friendly staff, excellent product.

Gosh, I'm basically a "this-space-for-rent" poster. Oh, well. The life of the unpaid commercial *****
    BreakProof BackŪ Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

Talking T-shirt for the MA Community!

Hi all.

Just found the perfect T-Shirt for the MA Crowd:

T-Shirt

Someone must have been a little bit punch drunk when they came up with that one.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

Blog Entries

Cool Man the funniest Shirt...

...If you're OLD School:

So I get this email from my big brother Gene:

hey O
    check out our new product - you inspired part of it...

http://www.martialartsmart.net/95067ls.html

Gene Ching
    Associate Publisher
    Kung Fu Tai Chi Magazine
    www.KungFuMagazine.com

OK, so mabe it's only funny to people like me who grew up watching the series..."KUNG FU" with David Carradine.

But still, it just kills me that Gene even went there man. TOO funny...with the dragon and Tiger on each arm. Dang that's too funny!

Not to mention, the GAWDY "HAND" straight outta the show from the silks Qwai Chang Cane used to wear. That reminds me of a certain Shaolin Do logo from the past, too funny again.

No doubt, if you are old school...this is a funny shirt.

This shirt kills me, i'm sorry to admit, I kinda have to have one.
    "O"
    http://cykwoon.freewebspace.com/
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Subitai

"O"..."Some people believe that you need to make another human being tap out to be a valid art. But I am constantly reminding them that I only have to defend myself and keep you from hurting me in order to Win."
    "O"..."The Hung Style practiced solely in methods of Antiquity would ultimately only be useful versus Similar skill sets"

EExxxxxcellent!

Sweet! I need one of those myself!
    How many identities does a Troll need?
    Didn't think I knew did you??
    I know a lot of things.
    You won't like me in person either.
    Confused?? Don't be.
    LOL!

Actually it was all forum inspired...

Subatai gave me the idea for the hand during one of our drinking bouts or something. I'm not sure, to be honest. But I can still see Subatai telling me "The HAND, man, the HAND!!!"

The dragon and tiger brands came from an idea of Banjo's Dad, something he just threw out on a thread on the Shaolin forum a long time ago, but with the search engine being buggy now, neither of us can find it. Anyway, when he mentioned that, the idea fused with Subatai's and viola! The Grasshopper. Perfect wear for pebble snatching.

I promised that I'd get BJD a comp shirt and that I'd even autograph it. I'll work on one for you too, Subatai. Gotta give thanks and praise to the inspiration for such things...

So far, it's only been announced on the forum here and in our new Shaolin Special 2005, which is just hitting the newstands now. And I'm told we just received an order for 20 of these shirts from Hong Kong. Go figure.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

And I'm told we just received an order for 20 of these shirts from Hong Kong. Go figure.
    the address wasn't pig sty alley was it? I hear they're big into buddha palm there.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

it would be kewl if a big hairy fly was smack dab in the middle of the hand.

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

That can be arranged...

Although there is a surcharge for big hairy flies. Big hairy flies are extra. How about a mashed mosquito? They are a little cheaper...
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Who knows what this original thread was about?

I'm poaching this thread for our latest sweepstakes.

Enter to win KungFuMagazine.com's contest for Tiger Claw 3 T-shirt Pack! Contest ends 6:00 p.m. PST on 12/11/14.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips