Thread: Kung Fu movies

Kung Fu movies

I am not sure if anyone here has ever purchased kung fu movies online, I would like to let all of you know a source that I would be cautious of. Their site is http://www.kungfumovies.net/ . My student asked me for some sites to purchase movies from. I did a search and came up with this one as well as some others.

Needless, to say, she had nothing but trouble with this company. First of all, she ordered 3 day delivery and that is were things began to get crazy. After about a week of no movies, she called and e-mailed them asking what had happened and where were her movies. They gave her the run around and said that they were on their way. A day or so later she received an e-mail stating that they had been shipped. Four days later no movies, almost a week or so after the e-mail they finally showed up. This after several calls and conversation with several people including the owner.

When she got the movies she was short a few of them, and then the ones she got, were not the movies she ordered. To add to the problem she finally got around today to watching a few of them, she noticed that she had two of the same movies just in two different boxes.

I am not one to spread bad words about people and their companies, but please beware if you order martial art movies online.
    John Widener

'Understand your limits, but never limit your understanding'.

" I may disapprove of what you say,
    but I will defend to the death your right to say it."
    Voltaire

www.wing-chun.us

www.hkflix.com is a good place, but their backorder items take forever, otherwise just use ebay. Ebay is a good place to get HK dvds.

Thanks

Thank you, I'll make sure that I let her know.
    John Widener

'Understand your limits, but never limit your understanding'.

" I may disapprove of what you say,
    but I will defend to the death your right to say it."
    Voltaire

www.wing-chun.us