Thread: Spring Break

Spring Break

Yeah, this week is spring break and I'm totally slacking off. That's why I haven't posted in a while. I'm not going anywhere cool, I'm just taking it easy. I'll probably check the forums a few times throughout the week, but I probably won't post much until next week, so have fun with whatever you're doing this week. I wonder how many arguments will break out when I'm not here

IronFist
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

Lucky *******...I had to give up visiting a friend in Panama City (supposedly also a wild place for spring break), to write a thesis.

"Face it. People are fukked. Why would you want a career helping anyone? Go find a mountain and farm sheep for a living." - Serpent on Personal Training

"Its a cool show, but I think this young super man is a very stupid mother ****er." - yenhoi on Smallville

"They could have had the tagline "Watch Joe Millionaire. More stuff will happen," and they'd have been there." - eulerfan on TV watching Americans

"Anyway, I used to pick girls up all the time in the gym when I was in college. We'd hang out until the aerobics classes ended, and then swoop in while all their endorphins were still pumping.

It's like shooting fish in a barrel." - ghthomason on dating

"I would say that there is a greater chance of a paper dog catching and asbestos cat in hell, while in the lost city of Atlantis, Elvis and Ghengis Khan are using butterfly nets to catch the opera-singing monkeys flying out of my butt, but that implies there's still a chance." - Starboy on optimism

Every college student needs to go to at least one Spring Break hot spot. It's a pain saving for it, but well worth it. I've been to Daytona and Negril, Jamaica. I've since visitted 12 other Caribbean countries, and Negril during spring break is still the best time I've had.

Funny idea

Hey Guys,

When Ironfist gets back next week lets deluge him with "lower abs" questions. That'll teach'em to never leave again! Hahaha ah I'm evil I know.......

Later Guys
    I fear not death, for when I meet him I fully intend to kick him in the balls! HARD!

WOOOOOO HOOOOO…… spring break………… I'l be funnin and sunnin……… at work…… bastids… for all those goin somewhere off da chain…… I hope ya'll don’t see one nipple…
    "pain is not my enemy; it is my call to greatness. " - Henry Rollins

Baltimore San Shou

WWW.NLPF.NET

“The only undefeated fighters are those who do not compete.” – Coach Sonnon, MMA.tv

sigh! me and my broke ass are staying right here in cold boston.... well, least i'm out of debt now! so the little money i have is my own... my spring break starts today! i'm just gonna work and exercise a lot and try to catch up in classes.... GOD I WISH I HAD A FREAKIN GIRLFRIEND!