Thread: "The Last Dragon" Sequel

Thumbs up "The Last Dragon" Sequel

Hey all. I've recently talked to Taimak, the star of "The Last Dragon". He's in the works of getting a sequel to the first movie made. But, help is needed for this to happen.

Because the movie was released long ago, the movie industry would like to know just how many fans there are out there of the first movie.

I've started an online petition (I was asked to do so by Taimak) and am putting it on here so that fans of "The Last Dragon" that would like to see a sequel could sign. Taimak will then take it to the movie industry and with enough signatures, will get the sequel made.

The sequel sounds like it's going to be great! For comments to the movie industry, please send them here.

Please sign this.

Design Sifu- Could you please make this sticky for a while so that it gets to everyone?? I'd appreciate it.

Thanks a lot!!

~Wen~

http://www.petitiononline.com/tldseque/petition.html
    The greatest thing about me is that I know that I am the ONLY one that knows the truth about all! Damo lives within me, and me ONLY - for there is nobody that knows the truth more - so stick that in your pipe and smoke it sparky's!!!

Count me OUT.

"The Last Dragon" needs no sequel.

However, I would encourage Taimak to come up with his own movie proposal.

A man with his talent and pedigree ought to be able to dream up something unique and special.

That's ok Huang. Not everyone's a fan.

This is his own movie proposal. The reason he's done this is because he gets tons of email daily asking if he's going to make a sequel. I personally think it's a great idea. I know there are millions of fans of "The Last Dragon". There are fans that weren't even born when this movie was made asking him these questions.

~Wen~
    The greatest thing about me is that I know that I am the ONLY one that knows the truth about all! Damo lives within me, and me ONLY - for there is nobody that knows the truth more - so stick that in your pipe and smoke it sparky's!!!

I've never seen the movie and don't know what it is about. And rubthebuddha told me to stop visting The Internet Movie Database (http://www.imdb.com/) so I can't go there to look it up.
    I have a signature.

xie li wong Guest
    Cool !!
    I'm there!

wushuchik, I am a HUGE fan of Taimak and "The Last Dragon".

But think about it: What would a sequel to "The Last Dragon" be about?

Remember that Taimak is no longer in his 20s. He's now at least 30, probably nearing 40. It's not going to be the same "Bruce Leroy" that was on screen in the 1980s.

I agree with the director of "The Last Dragon", who stated that Taimak could've and should've had a bigger movie career.

I'd love to see Taimak in a non-comedic kung fu role.

Well, seeing that I know more about what the movie's going to be about...I think it's a good idea! I'm not going to give away the movie, so don't even bother asking. But, you know, Taimak has done many great things with his career and I think this is going to be a great movie.

If I didn't feel this way, I wouldn't be pushing to try to help him do it!

~Wen~

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA

Who's the Master????

He ll yes !

I sent an email.

someone catch me up...what is Taimak's pedigree?
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

I am in, if Taimek allow me to be in his movie. I want to play an asian gangster rapper type pretending to a soul brother. I heard he is a ****, so please no private deals.
    Mr. Bao

"A gung fu man, then, should be soft-yet not yeilding; firm-yet not hard." Lee Jan Fan

he** yeah im in, Berry gordys the last dragon is my favorite movie, It inspired me to do martial arts especially being that im african american seeing another portraing that kind of role was cool. I would kill to see a sequal to the last dragon. To be honest i never knew this whole revival would come about since most movies end where they stand and im excited about this one.

Thanks for the support guys!!!

~Wen~

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    so?? does anyone know what style or styles he practices?
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

I'd like to see a sequel
    ***SONIC KICK***

Thumbs down ohhhhhhhhhh

no they will not YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!