Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: No shadow kick

Quote Originally Posted by Sui
    silly sosage takes not one but 2 days to answer.lol and talks of iq,his m'a is second to none so he thinks.lolhahahahalol.
    You really are an empty headed idiot. Who cares about your childish attitude, you must gone mental man, you don't even know me and I never talked to you so no one knows what your problem is. Grow up man! No one here cares to waste their time for idiot clonws like yourself. What is your problem? I never talked to you, I don't know who you are and you don't know who I am so stop being a child.

Write whatever you want, I have better things to do than waste my time with mentally handicapped idiots who call others childish names, especially for no reason.

You really are a stupid one but we do get the likes of you from time to time. Shouldn't you be training instead of having fun with your left hand on the keyboard and your right in your pants?

-X-
    Last edited by X-Warrior; 05-02-2006 at 06:32 AM.

lol silly sosage with red hot chilly hahaha

silly sosage--"Grow up man! No one here cares to waste their time for idiot clonws like yourself"

accept the likes of salami here.lol

silly sosage--"I don't know who you are and you don't know who I am.... "

talks of iq.lol

silly sosage--"Shouldn't you be training instead of having fun with your left hand on the keyboard and your right in your pants?"

this is my kind of training,and boy i have lots of fun at your expense.
    whats wrong do you concede?then call me master for you have much to learn.hahahahalol

This is one of my most favorite techniques, following a ying sau.

The description of it is not very impressive CLFNole, but it is VERY effective, as General Lacey has taught it to me.

I have used it on Thai Boxers and CLF Players (especially worked on those who were not familiar with the technique) alike with equal success. It doesn't look very deceptive, even on video. But the ratio of people I've caught with it (usually with a surprised look on their face, clutching the stomach, then dropping to the ground) makes it a staple in my arsenal.

k

Just watch any of the Wong Fei Hung movies by Jet Li. Those movies are full of the 'no-shadow' kick: for example the Once Upon a Time in China series.
    these are outstanding films. but i am certain that one one occasion he yells out, "no shadow kick!!" and then flies feet first horizontally towards the enemy giving scissor kicks all the way. the movie i am referring to is that which starts out in the train station where he fights the 3 fugitives... "Channeling!! " lol
    Master...Teach me kung fu.

lmao ahhhhhhhhhhh

The Shadowless Kick of Hung Ga Wong Keiying

translation of an old article about Mou Ying Geuk

http://naamkyun.com/2012/01/the-shad...-wong-keiying/

enjoy!
    PM

Practical Hung Kyun 實用洪拳

www.practicalhungkyun.com

Thanks for that PM,

Lots of good information on your site
    -Golden Arms-

Thanks for the article, very interesting.

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing
    Supporter: The Australasian Martial Arts & Self Defence Forums - http://www.OzMAForums.com

thnx guys! more interesting stuff on the way, not only Hung Ga, but other Southern Chinese styles as well!
    PM

Practical Hung Kyun 實用洪拳

Great to hear, looking forward to it.

Hi PM,.. anyone else,

Can you name the teachers in the banner image, I know some such as Ip Shui but interested in who they are, eg. forth from the right guy?.

I think third from right is the hak fun mun teacher?

just curious and can't place them all.

Banner Image Here

thanks!
    Last edited by 5thBrother; 01-06-2012 at 01:58 AM.
    Supporter: The Australasian Martial Arts & Self Defence Forums - http://www.OzMAForums.com

i will just name the styles, ok? (to be candid, i do not know the names of all the Sifus):

Hung Kyun, Baan Jung Wing Cheun, Bak Sing CLF, Jau Ga, Hap Ga, Mok Ga, Baak Mei, Hak Fu Mun, Southern Mantis, Fujian White Crane

NaamKyun.com is dedicated to all Southern Chinese martial systems, so i tried to pick up some pics of the representative styles

anybody willing to write a guest post or take part in the fun is welcomed!
    PM

Practical Hung Kyun 實用洪拳

No problems, thanks PM

Shadowless Kick

While living in Taiwan I saw a kung fu movie (Wang Feihong-don't know the name in America) where Wang's specialty was his shadowless kick.
    Later I asked my teacher, Shi Zhengzhong, about this kick. What was it? Why was it so special?

He said that it was the ability to kick straight up with your heel so that your toe would be touching somewhere between your forehead or chin. Here is a short video of him doing the stretch that shows the ability to do the shadowless kick.

Shi Zhengzhong Stretch

The reason it is so special is that you can stand so close to someone and do a heel kick straight up to their chin like a super powerful uppercut, only this uppercut has the power of your leg, not your arm.
    This is not really style specific, does anyone have this kick in their school by this name or another name?