Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Protestors 0, MonkeySlap 2

Protestors 0, MonkeySlap 2

So, San Fran is a mess this morning. Much worse than is being shown on TV. On my walk to work through the war protests, I came upon a poor old woman in a car being terrorized by a punk on his bicycle. A motorcycle cop was watching but doing nothing.

So, as protestor 1, was joinmed by protestor 2, MonkeySlap encouraged the two of them to suddenly get very sleepy.

The poor lady in the car drove on, crying and obviously traumatized by the hooligans.

I straightened my suit and went on to the office.

Please, practice safe protesting people. There is no reason to pick on the elderly. Freedom of speech is a precious thing, don't ruin it with hooliganism.

Or else a Monkey might slap you.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake."
    --- Napoleon

"MonkeySlap is a brutal b@stard." -- SevenStar
    "Forgive them Lord, they know not what MS2 can do." -- MasterKiller
    "You're not gonna win a debate (or a fight) with MST. Resistance is futile." - Seven Star

sweet. Your nickname is groin ripper though - did you live up to it?
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Nah, they are vegetarians, I don't think they have groins.

(No offense to my full-buddhist friends, I'm just being funny here.)
    --- Napoleon

"You're not gonna win a debate (or a fight) with MST. Resistance is futile." - Seven Star

MonkeySlap, you are da man.

Good point: having an opinion is OK. expressing it peacefully is OK. Infringing on someone else's rights in an effort to express your opinion is NOT OK.

Hope that old lady is all right.
    There is a great streak of violence in every human being. If it is not channeled and understood, it will break out in war or in madness. ~Sam Peckinpah

Where they like yelling in her window or something? Just trying to get a visual?

Did she have a American flag bumbersticker to set them off or something or were they just born again righteous a$$holes.
    Regards

I dont support many protesters either. As much as I dont like what is going on, causing violence to innocent is just another form of anger and hate. It is well said....
    Sorry for absense, lots happening.

If she has a flag on her car, she still should not be harrasd.
    It's freedom of speech.
    we respect the protesters rights. They should respect hers.

Now, I am sure this incident doesn't represent most of the protesters. It's probabily just a few a$$ holes and I'm sure theres a few Pro Bush ones also.

O.K. PEOPLE
    If your going to protest thats fine, It's what freedom is all about.
    BUT, Please lets play by the rules.
    Our law enforcement has enough on their hand with the threat level on high. they don't need to be distracted and taken away from their jobs of tring to protect us to take care of a bunch of unruley people.

Thanks.

Honest Neutral Clarity

Monkey Slap....

having spent a lot of time in San Francisco I am of the opinion that many of the citizens need to be slapped regardless of whether they are protesting or not
    (present company excepted of course)
    "You have come here from all over the world because society has no furthur use for you....."

R U STILL DOWN????

I respect people who are anti war, but some of them I beleive are just cowards. I'm also suspicious of whether they are rascists and anti -semites and just don't want to bother with the middle east for that reason. I feel like the US is the only ones who genuinly empathize with the iraqi people. God bless them. and to people who post stupid **** (not necassarily here), these forums may be around alot longer than you think. Do you want your grand children realizing what a punk you were?
    I do not ever see Sifu do anything that could be construed as a hula dancer- hasayfu

So was the cop still looking on when you slapped the lads around? I think that'd make me a bit uneasy, lol.

I asked him first if he was going to do something, and he said no. After I was finished, he was gone. Probably saw the Krispy Kreme sign light up.

From my perspective, I had a good witness in the Victim. As there were a good couple dozen punks with these holligans, even in SF, force was justified.

Can't wait to see what happens on the way home. One of my co-workers had their bus stopped an vandalized on the way in this morning.
    --- Napoleon

More from SF

08:41 PST -- In a unique form of opposition, some protesters at the Federal Building staged a "vomit in,'' by heaving on the sidewalks and plaza areas in the back and front of the building to show that the war in Iraq made them sick, according to a spokesman.

-- SF Chronicle
    --- Napoleon

She was in a car and they were on bikes? I don't see how she could have been in much danger.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

They heav on the sidewalk at the sight of war.

I'll heav on their shirt at the sight of them.
    Honest Neutral Clarity

Yeah, what CSN said.

And you beat htem down using violence because you disagreed with their tactics when an authorised LEO chose not to intervene?

Are you related to Bush in any way?
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching