Thread: Anyone checked out the new Xbox game "Tao Feng"?

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA

Question Anyone checked out the new Xbox game "Tao Feng"?

Just got it last night.

My only gripe is that you have to back up to block. I thought this was a flaw in Mortal Combat as well and this game is from the orignator's of MC.

Fast graphics. A less complicated system of moves than Tekken.

Every time you hit your opponent your 'chi bar' increases. When it maxes you can attack with your chi or heal yourself.

Not very realistic of course but a pretty standard power up methodology.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Microsoft is crap.
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

LOL, Halo, rocks though. MS or not.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

hehe I'm just ****ed that Shenmue 3 will probebly come out to the crap-Box!
    ..coz then I will have to buy it. Or steal it
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

I just finished Halo last night. Kinda ended all of a sudden, I had no real clue that it was the end game.

so, why do you not like Xbox? just curious, If I had the money I would probably have every game system. oh, and the time to waste: )

Why? Are u kiddin me? Is that controllers? I thought it was two bricks painted black with a huge green dot on them. I guess the whole 'feeling' I get from the system is very plastic. It doesn't feel so personal it's more like a ugly computer.

I agree. I don't like the controllers.

Luckily, I have a girfriend who thinks it's a fine idea to have a PS2 sitting next to the Xbox.

Now, I just need to convince her that we need an HD tv. Now.

I was expecting a LOT more from this game. Needless to say, I'm pretty disappointed. MK Deadly Alliance was better, and it hurts to have to say that.
    "I'll use my bare hands...against any weapon!"

We are trained in wushu. We must defend the Temple!

SLK, agreed. I'm not very impressed. I've gone back and played Tekken 3 and gotten more kicks out of it.

Thumbs up

Just wait to Soul Calibur! oooh baby *drool*