Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shaolin Wolf?

nickle Guest

Shaolin Wolf?

Go to www.shaolinwolf.com

are these guys for real? is this wushu or what?

anyone know anything about shi yan ming?

-specialization is for ants-

The Willow Sword Guest

yeah i know of this person

ming is well known,,,ive seen him on TV doing a demo with his students,,,,,he is a defecter from china and claims to be a true shaolin monk...from what i have seen it "looks" solid enough,,but hey what do i know,,i am just another penny in the buddha's bowl,,haha

Internal Flow Guest
    :D No!

All things return to it as to their home, but it does not lord it over them.
    Thus it may be called "The Great"

Abstract Guest

huh?

WHY does everyone either DISS THE CRAP outta Shi Yan Ming or say they love him??? He seems legit to me...I've been by his school on broadway, never went in though..i practice wing chun...but still-ANYONE here practice with him? If I lived in Manhattan I would definitely consider going there...does anybody have FACTS bout this guy? :confused:

Shaolindynasty Guest

What was that?

Was that Yan Mings new site or a students or did somebody just steal all the stuff from his site?

Witness the Dynasty!!!
    www.shaolindynasty.itgo.com

inpho Guest
    That's a site made by one of Yan-Ming's students and I assure you, reguardless of your opinion of Shaolin or your personal bias towards Yan-Ming the school is hardcore.

A lot of the USA Shaolin Temple's students hang out on the forums of russbo.com I suggest you take up any pettyness with them. :D

Shaolindynasty Guest
    I assure you I have nothing but the highest respect for Yan Ming and all his students. I think he has some of the greatest Kungfu I have ever seen. I was just wondering what the deal with the site was. I figured it was etheir his students(it was) or somebody stole all Shi Yan Mings stuff from his site(didn't happen). Thanks for clearing this up inpho.

Witness the Dynasty!!!
    New Site! www.shaolindynasty.cjb.net

inpho Guest
    Shaolindynasty, I've been reading your posts lately and certainly meant no disrespect. It seems though that people generally distrust the Shaolin monks these days so I took a hostile tone, it seriously wasn't directed at you. :D

Shaolindynasty Guest

Tell me about it

I hate it when people diss Shaolin. Even though I have never personally trained with a Shaolin monk I have seen their(and students from Shaolin Village) abilities. They have excellent Kungfu. I am hping to train there one day unfortunatly I don't have the money to travel that far at the moment. I used to get very hostile when people dissed Shaolin to but I am realising that it is mostly cowards who won't say it to the monks faces and just want to get a rise out of people. The only time I try to disscuss the (controversy) is if someone has a legitimate question I can answer but that is not very often since I have never been there. Besides Gene usually does a good job of putting those Shaolin haters in their place.

Witness the Dynasty!!!
    New Site! www.shaolindynasty.cjb.net

mortal Guest
    I'm very for real and in those pictures. Where is your site "potbellyedsifu.com.

Amitabha Anthony

inpho Guest
    Well that was uncalled for, it's a shame Yan Ming didn't teach you some manners.

mortal Guest
    Teach me manners! Ha! Why didn't you say that about the first post in this thread. I happen to think the shaolinwolf site has some of the better kung fu pics I have seen on the web. Instead people try to abuse it. Whatever.

Radhnoti Guest
    Just to clarify. You're upset because nickle asked if you practiced wushu? Seems a legitimate question from someone actually seeking an answer to me...
    :confused:

"That government is best which governs least." -- HENRY DAVID THOREAU

mortal Guest
    Oh yeah its all wushu! I might as well admit it. I wish I could learn traditional at some bull**** school in the midwest.
    I can't beleive the time wasted on this traditional/wushu line it just never ends.

Radhnoti Guest
    Look, friend, I don't think anyone called it wushu or traditional. One guy asked about it, that's all that happened that I've picked up on. Cool that you want to defend your school, but I don't think anyone attacked it.

"That government is best which governs least." -- HENRY DAVID THOREAU