Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CLF History, here we go again...

Frank,

I can understand it is easy to make a fool of yourself but please don't make a fool of your own teacher. Sifu Dino deserve better from you.

I don't know if you are arware of what you are saying but you are telling the world your sifu don't say what he means and that amounts to telling lies ("my sifu is notorious for not saying what he means"). Tha is an insult.

You are also telling the world you don't teach or do what you are taught ("see when i teach my sifu's students i will teach them wu dip serng guan and what i teach my students i will teach them tien loong bai mei"), so that amounts a disobedient student using your sifu to furhter your own ambition. Now that is another insult for him.

I don't know Sifu Dino well, but he doesn't deserve this from you!

big bother oh i mean brother freud-slip

you don't know me or my sifu at all. what do you mean you don't know my sifu well?

are you making up more stories on knowing my sifu?

did u sleep well bother?

Frank,

I know of your sifu more than you realized. You only know how to insult people like a bull out of a china shop. Whether I slept well or not is non of your business unless you want to cling to my buttocks as well! You know what happened when you clinged to Serpent's!
    Last edited by extrajoseph; 03-28-2003 at 06:18 AM.

hi guys

does anyone really know that loud mouth frank mccarthy? is he a real choy lee fut man?

i am from the fut san hung sing school and wow he is really an embarrassment. i was talking to my sifu and although he said what frank was spouting off about was true, he didn't have to act as badly as he did. regardless if he is a brother or not, i will have to speak with his sifu. his actions are deplorable. and the hung sing tattoos on his chest should be cut off an burned.

after listeninig to all the debate i think i am also a chan family supporter now. i think it may be better if i stopped learning from my sifu and take on a chan family sifu. it seems like Hung Sing choy lee fut is something totally different than the chans stuff. the hung sing people are just too aggressive and always like a good fight. but i woulld rather expound on the best qualities clf has to offer.

i would really like to hear what most of you know about each other branchse not the history, but about usages and the like.

what is technique wise different between all 3 branches? there has to be some differences in usage?

what is technique wise different between all 3 branches? there has to be some differences in usage?
    You can begin describing the technique wise of your school.
    Last edited by JAZA; 03-30-2003 at 01:04 PM.

jaza

u 1st, brother i insist