1 10.00%
  • quick and soon over

6 60.00%
  • not sure.

3 30.00%
Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858666768
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1020

Thread: ALL IRAQ topics here.

Originally posted by red5angel no one is arguing those points.
    ^
    ^
    Last edited by MasterKiller; 07-09-2004 at 01:02 PM.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

nice try but you need to pay more attention. R-E-A-D-I-N-G C-O-M-P-R-E-H-E-H-E-N-S-I-O-N

TheBlackDragons Guest

hmmmm, well blackdragons, I'm not even sure where to start so I'm not going to bother. I'll just quote a couple of lines and let it go:

1. Bush is in an secret society called skull and bones
    It was a conquest and he pushed indians in to slavery just like Hitler

TheBlackDragons Guest

trollish, but entertaining.

1. both al qaida and the taliban continue to put up regular but small bouts of resistance in the outlying areas of afghanistan. wiped out? not quite.

2. plenty of reasons were given to invade iraq, just one or two were focused on and, disappointingly, have yet to be shown true.

3. egypt is a republic very much like the united states (we aren't a democracy, we're a federal republic), and it is 75% muslim. it's also one of the most successful arab nations. democracy can work with islam.

many muslims think the us-chosen administration is cored with infidels, many don't, and many don't care. don't think you can speak for all of them -- unless like saddam, you were voted in by 100% of the populace.

4. bush has repeatedly apologized. his sincerity may be questioned, but to be fair, bush hasn't been shown to single out civilians or groups of them with the simple purpose of torture and death. the problem bush faces is that he and his administration vastly underestimated the difficulty they would face as an occupying force.

5. comparing bush to hitler is confused at best. bush doesn't put his own countrymen into concentration camps and have them summarily executed.

and now for the good stuff:

1. i'm in several secret societies as well. i think the one i joined back in fourth grade was called skull and bones too. maybe bush and i are long-lost buddies! maybe kerry too!

2. i, too, am a distant cousin of the queen. i have the genealogical documentation showing the all the happy lineage back to charlemagne. what my or gwb's or jk's distant cousin-ship with her majesty means -- not a thing, as at least thousands of people can claim the same thing.

3. more votes than 27,00 went unaccounted for, but that happens in every election. regardless of which way the election went, neither candidate had even half of the registered voters on his side. not horribly uncommon, but it's still pretty pathetic that the person leading our country wasn't the first choice of even half the people who voted.

i'm glad red5 took care of your other statement about indians, because i wouldn't even follow the forum rules i'm telling everyone else to follow.

4. hitler learned his propoganda from mussolini. hitler learned just about everything from mussolini, except that adolf was motivated much by cultural and racial purity while benito did it for the good of the state.

THere alot of HIstory left out of Public school books
    apparently more than just history. re-read your books, dissect and evaluate what both the books and professors claim, then make some more well-founded opinions. i don't care what those opinions are, but at least give them substance.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

TheBlackDragons Guest

1.Bush and Kerry are both in sKull and Bones
    what interviews?

3. There is Rumors of Skull and bones comeing from
    the conspiracy website I just read said it began at Yale.

4. Bush and Kerry Are Both Distance Counsin Of
    And Our current President is a not so distant relationship to a previous president.

we can never stop terroism thats like trying to stop
    there is a quote from someone famous about never being able to stop slavery in america somewhere.......

This is all complete fiction i made up everything
    right, or atleast according to us lower-like intelligent masses.

By the way - Hitler didn't enslave the Indians, nor did he enslave the jews or other non aryans.

fiction or not, some thoughts remain illustrative ...
    "The masses are generally average or below inteligence"
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

TheBlackDragons Guest

Unhappy New Iraqi photos

I do not ever see Sifu do anything that could be construed as a hula dancer- hasayfu

Re: New Iraqi photos

Originally posted by jun_erh
    How could we let this happen?
    Ask this guy.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

or this guy

He'll never drive that toyota again.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Originally posted by Kung Lek
    or this guy

He'll never drive that toyota again.
    a little elbow grease and time will fix anyting
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

that car? maybe the elbow grease of some magical car-fixing race of fairies. otherwise, his boots are made for walkin.