1 10.00%
  • quick and soon over

6 60.00%
  • not sure.

3 30.00%
Page 11 of 68 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: ALL IRAQ topics here.

Thumbs up

Oh, yah. Usually, whenever I give to charities, its to the WHO.

not related, 1 for u, LC ps- don't get all overboard with it, please.
    Last edited by ZIM; 03-24-2003 at 08:52 PM.
    -Thos. Zinn

"Children, never fuss or fret
    Nor let unreason'd tempers rise
    Your little hands were never meant
    To pluck out one anothers eyes"
    -McGuffey's Reader

“We are at a crossroads. One path leads to despair and the other to total extinction. I pray I have the wisdom to choose wisely.”

ستّة أيّام يا كلب

ZIM.

Thanks, for the link.
    Witty signature under construction.

Re: Sad Willy

Originally posted by Stumblefist
    "OK, here's a scenario. Let's say I am married and my wife is ****ing me off for whatever reason. Maybe she is taunting me about how small my willy is. So I beat the living daylights out of her. Is it her fault that I beat her, or is it mine? Did I make the choice to beat her or did she?" -JD
    ---------------------------------------------

In that case i think your wife has a right to happiness. If your willy is too small, she's entitled to find a real man.
    There's a Famous Dr. Long in China that has a plastic surgury solution for this kind of problem. If that doesn't work you can always join the French Foreign Legion, but i don't think they are seeing too much action these days. You are better off joining US Rangers and dying in action somewhere.
    and his name just happens to be dr long eh lmao

killed us soldiers: video

this is not a joke. this is the footage that was aired in iraq that i found on ogrish.com.

this is your warning. the following video is our dead boys.

http://users.1st.net/abaddon/killedsoldiers.asf

i am not posting this to disgust or shock people. not this time. however, i do think it sheds some light on the new reality show eveyone has been watching on cnn.
    where's my beer?

Dude, can I get some of whatever it is you are smoking?
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

Unhappy

A prayer goes out to all of their families. It's messed up that this all "had" to happen and even more messed up that this is just the beginning. One of the guys who was in one of the shot down choppers has a brother who lives in my city. He found out this morning that his brother is dead, and on top of that, his unit has been activated and he is on the way over there also.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

I hope you are kidding. Otherwise, all I have to say is that Denis Leary sang a song about you a few years back
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.

This whole France thing has gone too far

George Wilson (I think he lives in my town) was given a medal in 1994 by the French for his valiant efforts in 1944. Now, at 80 yrs old, he gave his medal back to them because of their refusal to fight. WTF? How ungrateful can someone be?
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Well, we had some veterans of 1991 give their medals back because they disagreed with the war. Everyone has a right to protest in their own way.

I personally think that changing French fries to be Freedom fries was even sillier.

But I agree, I think the French bashing has probably gotten a bit out of hand. It probably wouldn't be so bad if the frogs would stand up and fight for themselves though (just kidding).

Very gruesome. Sad for the families of those dead or captured to see them like that. I am not sure whether it is a good or bad thing to see images like that - bad for those affected by it, but maybe good in that it drives home the ugliness of war.

I will not buy anything that is french. no more peugeots for me. I used to down french wine by the gallon but no more, strictly napa valley from now on.
    Mack 10 just got out of court,
    rollin through tha hood in his super sport ropin Too $hort.
    Eighteens got tha rearview mirrors vibratin

yeah, the Freedom fries thing was WAY more silly than this. If the name actually got changed, we could boycott freedom fries and not buy them until they changed the name back

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

Personally, I think it is good.

Better than the PC corrected version I see on CNN.
    War is ugly and should be shown in it's full ugliness.
    I grew up with pics and images of the holocaust, vietnam war and more, those changed my opinions about war quiet a bit.

I am also a bit skeptical about those reports from "embedded" journalists, i think this happened so that the military ahs more control of what is said and shown back home.

Just my opinion.
    Witty signature under construction.

This is leads me to an interesting point - given the emphasis on freedom in the US, isn't it interesting that the Pentagon has basically slapped a ban on those images being shown?

I hope that everyone who is associated with that video, be it the camera men, the people who killed the soldiers, the people at the news station, etc die a horrible death with there spine's being ripped from there own backs and shoved back down there throats into place.

This does not include the people who put it on the web.
    I have a signature.