1 10.00%
  • quick and soon over

6 60.00%
  • not sure.

3 30.00%
Page 18 of 68 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: ALL IRAQ topics here.

Take it easy douchehump.

Its a American government website and if you can find one for the British or Aussie forces I would be more than happy to sign it.

This is the only one of its kind I could find.

Jeezzzz
    Regards

Cool Ooh, remember that chemical plant.

Hey rogue.

You remember that chemical plant they captured in Iraq:

Here is a link to what they found there.

Findings

Seeya.
    Last edited by Laughing Cow; 03-25-2003 at 08:11 PM.
    Witty signature under construction.

That's only part of the problem. Don't you think it's insulting that the British and Australian troops aren't included on that website you linked? Not even mentioned?
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

It'd be funny if it wasn't so sad.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer

Looks like more fronts are opening up in the Iraq War.

Arab league of nation will try to push for a UN resolution declaring the war illegal.
    Britain and USA will certainly veto that one.

Also Turkey insist that they can send in troops to norther iraq to protect their buffer zone.

Looks like it is starting to turn nasty & ugly.

WTF!? This whole thing has been nasty and ugly for weeks.

Originally posted by Serpent
    WTF!? This whole thing has been nasty and ugly for weeks.
    Ok, nastier and uglier.

Lets just hope it doesn't turn into a free-for-all over there.

I also heard some reports that shots were coming from IRAN.

Serpent,

I did not make it out to be that big of deal. I just took it for what it was worth. It is a American government website that probably goes through some sort of specific channel for the U.S. troops to view overseas.

Don't look for fires where their is no smoke. Again, if you have a website for the other armed forces I will sign it and pass it around to my chums as I did with this one.
    Regards

A 3 year old could describe it- succinctly!- "It's nasty like poo"

I also heard some reports that shots were coming from IRAN.
    I just posted that. The Iranians are denying it- might be Iraqis over the border?

Oh, yeh- lots more facilities to check out, still. Did a link last page. Strange war profiteering Anybody try to get Iraqi tv on their pc?
    Last edited by ZIM; 03-25-2003 at 08:47 PM.
    -Thos. Zinn

"Children, never fuss or fret
    Nor let unreason'd tempers rise
    Your little hands were never meant
    To pluck out one anothers eyes"
    -McGuffey's Reader

“We are at a crossroads. One path leads to despair and the other to total extinction. I pray I have the wisdom to choose wisely.”

ستّة أيّام يا كلب

On one hand Australia's contribution is miniscule - 2000 troops and some equipment. But on the other hand, it has been disappointing to hear that recognition of Australia's contribution is largely overlooked in the USA. First I heard that there was a symbol of world unity in the media centre - except that it left Australia out. Then GWB delivers a speech thanking all its supporters in the coalition and went on to list everyone except Australia.

It often makes me wonder how important our relationship with the USA really is to the people of the USA.
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

The forum is populated by a very broad range of posters from all over the world. It wouldn't hurt to remember that when you post this stuff, that's all.

And the vultures continue to circle.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.

Originally posted by joedoe
    On one hand Australia's contribution is miniscule - 2000 troops and some equipment. But on the other hand, it has been disappointing to hear that recognition of Australia's contribution is largely overlooked in the USA. First I heard that there was a symbol of world unity in the media centre - except that it left Australia out. Then GWB delivers a speech thanking all its supporters in the coalition and went on to list everyone except Australia.

It often makes me wonder how important our relationship with the USA really is to the people of the USA.
    This is what irks a lot of people in other countries.

They often seem to forget people that supply little or non-combat roles like re-fueling & intelligence.

Japan another firm ally of the USA often gets forgotten too.

Originally posted by joedoe

Hey Joe, I wonder about that myself? I thought it might be by request or something. Let me say for all of us...

THANKYOU Aussies
    Thanks for the link Blackjack
    Last edited by count; 03-25-2003 at 08:46 PM.
    Count

Live it or live with it.

KABOOOM

Originally posted by Laughing Cow

This is what irks a lot of people in other countries.

They often seem to forget people that supply little or non-combat roles like re-fueling & intelligence.

Japan another firm ally of the USA often gets forgotten too.
    Now you have irked me too - apparently the Aussies are providing frontline troops!!!

Just kidding. I know you didn't mean it that way.