• long and drawn out

1 10.00%
  • quick and soon over

6 60.00%
  • not sure.

3 30.00%
Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: ALL IRAQ topics here.

first Tomahawk has landed, not a pretty sight. I hope they are reborned in a better place than this hell.

Looks like they went directly for Saddam personally. He may very well be dead right now.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

I doubt it. I reckon he went into hiding in a bunker well before the deadline expired.
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

They are saying he was in a bunker having a strategic meeting, and we recived a call from one of his generals about his location. We had "Bunker busters" on the way to another target, and diverted them on the spot. Suposedly, his facillity was hit very rapidly. He may not have had enough time to get out.

It seems our miltary has been in contact with Saddam's higher level Generals by E-mail (Of all things) for months now.

I bet we got him already.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

How will "we" know for certain?
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

"We" will never know for sure, I'm just reporting what the news here is saying. If he is dead, it will be un provable because the 2,000 pound Bunker busters will have vaporised any evidence he existed in the first place.

For the Women:

+ = & a

My point exactly.

Ah well, we'll see what happens as it unfolds I guess.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer

Honestly, I am suspicious of the "Tapes" of Bin Ladden too. I think we vaporised him right off, but then faked his contnued existence to keep support for the effort up.

For the Women:

+ = & a

I wouldn't be surprised.

Then again, I'm equally willing to believe that the US with all it's military might couldn't kill one dude in a cave.

LOL!!! Could be. I don't doubt our boy's ability to get the job done, I doubt their leaders ability to let them.

For the Women:

+ = & a

If they were in contact with his generals, couldn't they have just gotten one of them to kill Saddam? Much cheaper surely.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.

Yep.

well the fact that Osama is still on the run shows that the army are overfilled with "intelligence" ...

I really don't think he's "On" the run. I think we got him the first day and just couldn't admit it was over that fast and still maintain public support to finish the job on the Talaban. We were mad, and wanted blood. Osama was not enough, we wanted to topple his whole organisation and the Talaban for helping him too. We just needed public support to do it. That meant keeping Bin Ladden alive, even if we had to fake it.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Originally posted by Royal Dragon
    I really don't think he's "On" the run. I think we got him the first day and just couldn't admit it was over that fast and still maintain public support to finish the job on the Talaban. We were mad, and wanted blood. Osama was not enough, we wanted to topple his whole organisation and the Talaban for helping him too. We just needed public support to do it. That meant keeping Bin Ladden alive, even if we had to fake it.
    Reminds me of a snippet of a stand-up routine I heard relating to Afghanistan. The comedian said "You know, I think they captured Ossama 1 week into it, but then the generals realised that they wouldn't be able to blow shit up anymore. So they said, 'OK Ossama, you have 2 weeks. Now get out of here'."