• long and drawn out

1 10.00%
  • quick and soon over

6 60.00%
  • not sure.

3 30.00%
Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: ALL IRAQ topics here.

Anybody catch that the US launched a big a$$ hunting party in the Afghan mountains about the same time as Sadaam got his mustach waxed? I stayed up and watched "Sadaam" on TV and that video was fishy.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Saddam is still alive. He has been transmitting since a short time after the initial attack. You guys have to understand this man is extremely paranoid and takes some pretty extreme measures to protect himself. Bin Laden I am sure is alive as well. It's pretty hard to track down one man, no matte rhow popular he is with the resources of both men. Saddam may prove to be easier as he is more a military man and may stay to fight til the end.

I don't know R, that video looked more like a dress rehersal than a real speech. Has he broadcast anything since?
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

supposedly there are reports that he has also broadcasts over short range radio as well. Hard to say, it would be nice if we got that lucky but I have a hard time thinking that Saddam is such an easy target considering all the failed attempts the last time.

"... this man is extremely paranoid..."

LMAO!!! Take this one to the bank!

With Saddam, paranoia is not neurotic behavior.

Even paranoids have enemies (see Saddam).

It's nice to hear that our Patriot missles are doing a excellent job of protecting Kuwait. They have been beefed up since they were last used in 91. They had problems with the scud missles back then but from what I heard this morning we have been blowing them out of the sky before they could touch down.

I also just heard a marine unit just took over a Iraqi city.

So much stuff going on its like you say one thing and ten seconds later....

See ya later gents
    Regards

hey help me out with some tidbits...I dont have cable so its hard to stay up to date: how many people are fighting for the iraqis?. is it true iraqis hate saddam they just to scared to say shiat?.
    whats iraqs weapons like?...cuz i imagine since the last gulf war the us has a whole smack of updated goodies to molest saddam with!?.

Anyone!!?.

Originally posted by diego
    hey help me out with some tidbits...I dont have cable so its hard to stay up to date: how many people are fighting for the iraqis?.

Who knows?

is it true iraqis hate saddam they just to scared to say shiat?.

That's what the US would have you believe, but how could you ever know the truth of that. The Iraqi's are saying they don't want liberation. Are the toeing the line for Saddam or do they mean it?

whats iraqs weapons like?

Probably a bit knackered and rusty by now, unless the US and Britain and France have sold them any news ones recently. Which they probably have.

...cuz i imagine since the last gulf war the us has a whole smack of updated goodies to molest saddam with!?.

Indeed they do. And Bush couldn't wait to start playing with his new toys.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Thanks Serp, anyone got more infos to add?.

also you always here about iraqis in exhile hating on saddam, i dam sure am curious how iraqi natives truely feel....if they all do hate him why they so wimpy not to rise up like the chinese did in the 40s with mao!?.

diego, there is so much stuff flying around on the news services that it is hard to tell what is happening. Even then it is hard to tell what is for real and what is rumour/speculation.

As for why the Iraqi people have not revolted yet, who knows? Why haven't the Chinese people revolted against their government? There are a few possible answers but here are two that spring to mind. 1) They are happy with things the way they are (hard for westerners to believe, but you never know it may actually be the case) 2) The control that the leadership has over the military is so absolute that any uprising would be brutally squashed. This is probably more likely the case.
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

Smile

-Thos. Zinn

"Children, never fuss or fret
    Nor let unreason'd tempers rise
    Your little hands were never meant
    To pluck out one anothers eyes"
    -McGuffey's Reader

“We are at a crossroads. One path leads to despair and the other to total extinction. I pray I have the wisdom to choose wisely.”

ستّة أيّام يا كلب

"The Iraqi's are saying they don't want liberation"

All the interviews I have heard so far indicate the majority of Iraqids want Saddam out, they have just been too afraid to do anything about it because Saddam, his sons and their regime deal brutally with anyone who tries to promote dissent.

Oh that chemical manufacturing plant...

DM

This is actually a CIA planted construction. This facility was actually used to produce toys for Iraq's orphaned children.

You are a fool for believing this right wing propaganda. It's all clearly been planted by U.S. intelligence.
    "In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

"A conservative government is an organised hypocrisy."--Benjamin Disraeli

Oh yeah right, the CIA has been sneaking into Iraq for the last two years and having small teams of "Crack" experts building entire complexes complete with arial camoflage out of supplies they procured form the local Iraqie "Home Depot", just so our soldiers can accidentally find the facillity incase of war.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a