1 10.00%
  • quick and soon over

6 60.00%
  • not sure.

3 30.00%
Page 4 of 68 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: ALL IRAQ topics here.

Rogue.

So far they only say it is a "suspected chemical plant".

NOTHING been confirmed as yet.
    Witty signature under construction.

Exactly Royal!

I'm glad some people on here are smart enough to deduce the existance of conspiracies involving thousands of people, worldwide rather than take facts and evidence at face value.

I mean, it's obvious, isn't it, that this administration planted all this evidence so we could get at Iraqi oil and make a vast profit on the backs of dead Iraqis.

Everything you hear about Saddam is just propaganda. He's actually a well known philanthropist and a kind and gentle man. After all, none of his supposed crimes beyond invading Kuwait have been confirmed yet--and let's face it--we all have judgment lapses.
    "In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

"A conservative government is an organised hypocrisy."--Benjamin Disraeli

I don't know about you guys, but I ALWAYS try to camoflage my activites, even when I'm not doing anything wrong, just for the Fu(ck of it.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Saddam is also a first rate ninja. Because of his extensive budo training, it's beyond him to do anything dishonorable.
    "In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

I dunno, from what I have seen, we would have to completely conquer Iraq to get enough Oil to make this a break even, or even a slightly profital venture. Were not going to do that though, are we. Were going to give it back to the Iraqies and help them set up thier own democratic government like a bunch of wussy putz's.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Whoops my bad guys. LC is right, it's only a "suspected chemical plant" thats been disguised to look like it's surroundings when viewed from a satilite, being guarded by 30 Iraqis and a general.

Probably just an aspirin factory.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

No, if it was an aspirine factory, Clinton would have bombed it when the Cole was hit. I'm sure it was really a super top secret Toy factory.

Again--->

For the Women:

+ = & a

Saddam Hussein was worried that insurgent groups in his country would try to steal the orphan's toys. That's bad because Saddam Claus couldn't go around and give them away. So he disguised the factory to ensure everything was safe.

Originally posted by rogue
    Whoops my bad guys. LC is right, it's only a "suspected chemical plant" thats been disguised to look like it's surroundings when viewed from a satilite, being guarded by 30 Iraqis and a general.

Probably just an aspirin factory.
    Rogue.

My point being don't claim a victory till it has been comfirmed.

Unless of course US Troops are also experts in chemical manufacturing.
    Maybe we should use them rather than UN Weapons Inspectors.
    (sarcasm intented)

Reread the article and see the words "alleged" and similar.

I am not saying it isn't, but till the official word is in you are spreading possible false info.

Seeya.

BTW, didn't I say that you guys will cheer and celebrate over the War some time ago and was being booed by everybody??

Funny I see this very same behaviour shown by US Ctizens on all the boards that i frequent
    Last edited by Laughing Cow; 03-23-2003 at 07:26 PM.

Originally posted by Merryprankster
    Saddam is also a first rate ninja. Because of his extensive budo training, it's beyond him to do anything dishonorable.
    Nonsense. I haven't once seen him totally flip out or kick his mom in the face.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Originally posted by Laughing Cow

BTW, didn't I say that you guys will cheer and celebrate over the War some time ago and was being booed by everybody??

Funny I see this very same behaviour shown by US Ctizens on all the boards that i frequent
    He's got a point. I remember the outrage at people dancing at the news of the WTC. You should be careful how much you enjoy all this. Human beings are dying. (Half of them by accidents and friendly fire it seems! )
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Good point serpent.

By the way, Saddam has kicked his mom in the head. Not the face, but close enough.
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

Who's gloating and dancing? Please see my Reality topic if you think I'm gloating. I don't see MP, RD or myself doing anything but rolling our eyes over all those who doubted that Sadaam was producing chemical weapons.

IMO if anyone is responsible for the deaths of American and British soldiers it's the UN who have done nothing to keep this maniac in check.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

rogue.

What is that anybody can say to a person with your viewpoint.

Except I saw the light and everybody is bad except you guys.

Bad, bad U.N. let me guess who will be asked to help re-build Iraq and sanction/approve the war after it is over.

Could it be that bad, outdated, useless U.N.?

have fun.

Yeah, I have have to aggree here, no one is "Gloating" war is a serious thing, and people DIE. On of my Tai Tzu brothers is there right now, and I can't say for sure if I will ever hear from him again.

The issue is Saddam is acting VERY VERY VERY guilty. Yet people want to say he's this innocent little lamb that is getting picked on by the big bad US. I have news for you, The US may not be perfect, but we have been FAR more merciful than any other nation in history, FLAT OUT! How there can be people that are trying to "Demonise" us, when Saddam is a proven and uncontested MONSTER is beyond me, and to be honest, it really tics me off.

The even sadder part, is if we did nothing, and he started attacking and conquering all his neighbors, and Gas prices went to $17+ a gallon, and our society could no longer function because the fuel to ship even food made it out of reach for many people, these same people protesting the war now, would be protesting the unbeliveable food prices an asking, no screaming and demanding to know, why we didn't intervine in the Mideast back when Saddam was containable.

The whole thing just makes me sick. These are people who are so afriad, and so insecure that the thought of being sent to war terriifes them beyond sanity. I truly belive THAT is why they protest. The real issues have nothing to do with it. It's a deep seated fear born of weakness plain and simple.
    Last edited by Royal Dragon; 03-23-2003 at 08:39 PM.

For the Women:

+ = & a