Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: most unsafe cities

most unsafe cities

i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Wow, I didnt know seattle was bad!
    ***SONIC KICK***

Baltimore is not THAT bad ...
    "pain is not my enemy; it is my call to greatness. " - Henry Rollins

Baltimore San Shou

WWW.NLPF.NET

“The only undefeated fighters are those who do not compete.” – Coach Sonnon, MMA.tv

They are all fairly small cities though, only 3 with a million or more. This is a ratio, NY, LA would shadow the cities if it were just sheer volume. That would put NY at like a quarter million crimes per year, LA like 180,000.... where St. Louis only has like 53,000.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

Right now I think the most unsafe cities are Baghdad, Basra, Nasiriyah ...
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

I went to Baltimore recently.
    There were Bums ALL over the place.
    I havent seen that many bums in one place in NYC.
    ***SONIC KICK***

scariest place has got to be bedford-stuyvesant in NYC. You'd have a better chance in Bagdad
    I do not ever see Sifu do anything that could be construed as a hula dancer- hasayfu

I feel safer already. Omaha is more dangerous than Gary or E.C.
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

want to practice self-defense?

Try Guatemala City, Guatemala.

Denver and Boulder get there fair share of bums in the summers, don't see them as much during the winter. Mostly transients
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

I've been to almost all those cities, and I was surprised more at what didn't make the list than what did. Gary, Indiana? New York? Everything in New Jersey! I've had far more trouble in New Jersey. Rudest jerks in the world are found there! And, come to think of it, no problems at all in NY city. New York was ok, as long as you remember not to ask directions! That's guaranteed to a) start an argument, and b) leave you far more confused than you were.

Number 24 aint that bad.
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

Whoever made up the list for the "safest cities" link hasn't done his homework. They have Houston listed as a safe city. Houston, fer chrissake! The same city where they handcuff Mexicans and throw them in the river to see if they can swim. The same city that once boasted they had the "killingest cop" on their force -- he killed more people with his firearm than any other cop in the nation. The same city where all you have to do is sit outside at a 7-11 or Tank-n-Tummy and watch the cop cars pull up, go inside to get a six pack of beer, and walk out without paying for it. Gratuity.

Yep. Houston. What a great place .
    K. Mark Hoover

Try anywhere in the Philipines before you think US cities are bad!
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Originally posted by Water Dragon
    I feel safer already. Omaha is more dangerous than Gary or E.C.
    ROFL
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter