Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Looking for TCM help!!!

  1. #1

    Looking for TCM help!!!

    Hooray for the anonymity of the internet! I was hoping some of the TCM practitioners might be able to help me with a rather sensitive problem I've been having for about 7 months.

    Without being too graphic, last August I noticed some changes in my...well...nether regions. After numerous tests, I was told by a urologist that I have what's known as a "hydrocele", which is a pocket of fluid in the genital area...I can be more specific if you need me to be... It makes things a bit more swollen, so to speak.

    My question is, might this be from some sort of element imbalance? Improper QiGong? Meridian blockage? Might accupuncture help this?

    I would very much appreciate ANY AND ALL advice on this. Sorry to be so candid--it's rather embarassing to talk about.

    Despite this, I remain a Happy Lohan

  2. #2

    Hooray for the anonymity of the internet!

    Yeah, right.

    Google search. Owened.
    Engrish does not mine strong point.

  3. #3
    Ha! Thanks for the reply! That link was funny...

    Fortunately, my problems have nothing to do with sniffing anyone else's underwear. Except occasionally my own, but that's another story. If anyone else can help with my first post, I would really appreciate it.

    H Lh

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 1970


    Could be either a Yang deficieny with the Kidneys or a channel blockage with the bladder.
    " Don't confuse yourself with someone who has something to say " - The Fall

    " I do not like your tone/ It has ephemeral whingeing aspects " - The Fall

    " There are twelve people in the world/ The rest are paste " - Mark E Smith

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts