Thread: From "Vanishing Son" to "Black Slash"

From "Vanishing Son" to "Black Slash"

Last night Sunday 3/30 I saw Russel Wong's new WB's new show called "Black Slash" which seems promising and I like the idea behind it. But it also has the possiblity going down the toilet if they sell out. It does have the drama and action that seem realistic. The characters seems realistic even Wong's character as a sifu seems right. He too has his life's problems in the shows.

Mr. Wong's ability can be seen in his the previous WB TV series called "Vanishing Son" and I am glad the white people in charge gave this brother another chance. I like this series but Zena and the Hercules TV stole Mr. Wong's thunder.

Well, this time there placed alot of handsome and pretty non chinese characters in "Black Slash" instead of the asian based characters in "Vanishing Son". This probably sell more for the non asians who want to practice kung fu.

Tell me what you think people.
    Mr. Bao

"A gung fu man, then, should be soft-yet not yeilding; firm-yet not hard." Lee Jan Fan

Cool watap Bao

"..placed alot of handsome and pretty non chinese characters in "Black Slash" instead of the asian based characters in "Vanishing Son". This probably sell more for the non asians who want to practice kung fu. "

actually that's pretty much what i think too. I get really tired of seeing the teenage models in these shows. I hope they get some different actors and make the show a bit more believable. I'd like to see a show of this nature run for a time...something besides 'Texas Ranger'
    In mildness is the strength of steel