Thread: Some turn the heat up...please!

Thumbs down Some turn the heat up...please!

This forum has really gone down hill. And it happened over the period of the last twelve months.

Talk about Kung Fu and related topics? Not around here. Not anymore.

Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Be part of the solution instead of whining about it. The only way that would happen is if the Mods and the owners of this forum rattle the branches so all the **** falls out. And if the last years any indication..hell..its become the standard...then that aint gunna happen anytime soon.

A lot will disagree with me. Great. And not surprising if you get my drift.

I say inject the Mods with proper veto power and have at it. Enuff adolescent crap and nonsensical threads.

nospam.

*yawn*
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

if the dance of the dancer is considered dance, why not her f@rt ?

Just offering another point of view, this seems to be a repository (vocab ? sp?) of Martial Artists thoughts and conversations, and dealing with everyday life. Like car enthusiasts dont always have to talk about cars, neither should MAst.

Of course, there are other sections that are more focussed.... so you could argue this should have been called, the Kung FU Lounge or something

Hey isnt that what they other part of the boards are for
    ***SONIC KICK***

i agree with what was said. sometimes the main forum bores me as i refuse to partake in any disscusions about politics. i just go to the other forums.
    where's my beer?

There is only one solution to this...............

RELEK !!!!

well, the board is what it's members make it.

it is true that the topics have been "war in iraq" centric over the last while and there has always been a healthy serving of juvenile banter here, but still, there are still little diamonds here and there throughout the boards.

so post your kungfu topics and urge discussion about them.
    only you can prevent forest fires....so to speak.

cheers
    Last edited by Kung Lek; 04-02-2003 at 10:35 AM.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Hmmmm diamonds you say?
    LOL.. really, what else did you hear?.. did you hear that he was voted Man of the Year by Kung-Fu Magizine?

also, just to point out, this is the "General" forum which typically means that not all threads will be exactly forum related. I think most still are, but if it bothers you check out some of the other sections.

One thing I noticed was that the JKD forum is more or less non existant now. Guess JKD people went to the roundtable.
    ***SONIC KICK***

Having no posts as posts.
    Having no discussions as discussions.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Its the JKD way.
    ***SONIC KICK***