Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ATTN: Old Jong

ATTN: Old Jong

you said -
    Yeah,the soldiers have a job to do.They follow orders...Just like the nazis did. Don't worry ,many Canadians are sorry we are not participating in your massacre.
    Well my freind, I was one of those "Nazis" and I served with many more who were honorable and true.
    So this is the question, whats it going to take for you and me to meet up? No joke, no huffing and puffing. What will it take for you to make your point in the really real world instead of hiding?

Two months of NHB and Red wants to fight everybody
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

not everybody,........

lol

And be nice to Old Jong. After all, you fought for his right to call you a Nazi. In fact, our troops are out protecting his right to call them Nazi's as we speak.

And yes, I know he lives in Canada.

I am not fooling around here. Here is my offer to you OJ. I cover your plane ticket, hotel stay, and if you want have a lawyer write up a contract making me cover any medical expenses you might accrue while you are here.
    You want to talk about those willing to step up then it's time you showed us what you are made of OJ.

Hi Red5Angel,

Please don't take it personally with old jong. We are all very passionate in our causes and words can be so needlessly brutal. It's important that we separate the issues from the person. Be true and loving. I'm proud of you and of all our men and women in service.

Regards,

red5

old jong's name is accurate - he is a pretty old dude. Give him a break.
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

Waterdragon, it's one thing to have freedom of speech, but I don't take kindly to someone like OJ calling me, or the people I love Nazis. My grandfathers and their brothers served in WWII, every one of them. My father, mother and Stepfather all served in the USAF for over 8 years a piece. Some of my best freinds are right now out there risking their lives. Talking smack over the internet is one thing, but that is too much for me. Everyone of my family members excpet my brothers and sisters, for the last three generations have fought for the freedom of this country in one form or another and I will not have some idiotic kanuk mother fukker comparing them, and myself to that trash.

I don't care how old he is. Nothing gives him the right to talk like that, nothing.

PaulH, being passionate is one thing, accusing anyone but a nazi of being a nazi is an insult that goes beyond standing up for your beliefs. I am sorry but that goes too far.

And just so everyone knows, our own Gary Rommel is currently in Iraq protecting our right to call him a Nazi. He could very well die doing it, so let's keep everything in perspective and give him respect for that.

If you don't, Gary'll come getcha when he gets back. After all, being the Nazi's we are, Gary MUST be out perfecting his death touch on Iraqi women and children.

xebby is no more, his creator dwells elsewhere
    Marcha soldado,
    cabeça de papel
    Se não marchar direito
    vai preso pro quartel

"If you're havin girl problems i feel bad for you son
    I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one"

"If you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack
    Maybe you'll love me when i fade to black"

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OQSURMO&key=FMA

how about Johnny from KFO, he was still in wasn't he? Where is he at right now? I never heard if he got deployed or not.

Xebsball, I don't read spanish very well so a translation would be nice.

Originally posted by red5angel
    Xebsball, I don't read spanish very well so a translation would be nice.
    It's Portugese not spanish.

Quiet a different language.
    Witty signature under construction.

"It's Portugese not spanish.

Quiet a different language"

actually smart guy, not all that different

didn't know there where Nazis in Iraq?

Yeah, JOHNNY's over there somewhere last I heard...

I have very little regard for "name calling" in general... something it seems many people online have indulged in.

however i'm now confused about:
    "In fact, our troops are out protecting his right to call them Nazi's as we speak."

how is this the case?

or was that just y'know an off the cuff Anti-anti-military remark?