Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shi Hengxin solo?

chiman Guest

Shi Hengxin solo?

I was in Chinatown (nyc) today and noticed a flyer for Shi Hengxin(who has been assisting Shi Guolin for the past few years). Does anyone know if he is leaving the Flushing school to start his own joint?

More Shaolin Schools in New York!!!

amitabha

"Watch the Eight
    Diagram smash the
    diaphragm"

Ted Guest

Shi Hengxin

Really????? Where?????? When?????? How?????? Any info would be great. Do you have the flyer? Where did you see it?

Thanks,
    Ted

inpho Guest
    I know he'll be there at least over the summer because he's teaching at Goulin's summer school.

Shaolindynasty Guest
    You guys in NY have enough Shaolin Monks. Send some to IL **** you! :mad:

Witness the Dynasty!!!
    New Site! www.shaolindynasty.cjb.net

Ted Guest

Hengxin

Chiman where did you see the flyer? Was it hanging up somewhere? Was it a hand out? Did it give any contact info? Please respond.

Thank You,
    Ted

chiman Guest
    It was at Bok Lei Po on Mott Street. There were flyers where you first walk in there. It had a phone number but no address or schedule.

"Watch the Eight
    Diagram smash the
    diaphragm"

Ted Guest

Hengxin

Chiman,

Thanks for your reply.

Has anyone else heard anything about this? Can anyone confirm that Shi Hengxin has left?

Thanks,
    Ted :confused:

GeneChing Guest

Shi Hengxin IS on his own.

According the Chen Taiji Master Ren Guangyi, Shi Hengxin has indeed left Shi Guolin's school and struck out on his own. Master Ren called us yesterday and said that the leave was not prompted by anything negative. It was just time for him to leave. Perhaps Hengxin snatched the pebble from Guolin's palm.

Whatever the case, NY has way to many Shaolin Monk run schools and should really think about sharing with the rest of the country....

Gene Ching
    Asst. Publisher
    Kungfu Qigong Magazine & www.KUNGFUmagazine.com

Furious Tiger Guest

Share with the rest of the country?

:) GeneChing, how do you perpose we do that? LOL.. ;)

Furious Tiger

Shaolindynasty Guest

Hmmm

We could shoot them with traqulizers while they sleep and put them in a cage to transport to IL. Then before the drugs have completely worn off release them in the city. Once they bcome used to their sorroundings they would start teaching as that is the way of the Shaolin species. :D

Witness the Dynasty!!!

GeneChing Guest

furious tiger

hey you got noah's bagels in every city in America, surely you could start pushin' da monks.
    :p

Gene Ching
    Asst. Publisher
    Kungfu Qigong Magazine & www.KUNGFUmagazine.com

inpho Guest
    that. sucks.

Ted Guest

Hengxin

Gene,

Thanks for the info. Did you happen to get any contact info for Hengxin? Does anyone know where hes living or planning to reopen? He is really unbelievable and I think it is a shame for Guolins school and students. But I'm sure everything will be fine. Guolin is a great teacher and I'm very happy for Hengxin to start something for himself.

Any info would be great.

Thaks,
    Ted :(

chiman Guest
    I just left the flyer at the store since I'm training elsewhere so you'd probably have to go to chinatown unless someone here is so informed.

"Watch the Eight
    Diagram smash the
    diaphragm"

Shaolindynasty Guest

Gene

Slang Monks? Better than crack rocks!

Witness the Dynasty!!!