Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shi Hengxin solo?

Royal Dragon Guest

Hey Shaolin Dynasty!!

You under estemated the powere of the Shaolin Worrior Monk species. Your tranqualizers wore off during shipping and he tore his way out of the box at the UPS hub!!!

You were right about the nature of this creature though, He set up shop in the UPS break room and is now teaching the deliverie drivers!!!!

See ya Sunday!!

Royal Dragon

Check out the Royal Dragon Web site

http://www.Royaldragon.4dw.com

inpho Guest
    So Ted did you ever find out about Hengxin?

Shaolindynasty Guest

****!

I new somthing went wrong. Now I am going to have to make an insurance claim on that monk. I just don't know how I am going to tell ups I was shipping a Shaolin Monk, oh well maybe the mail order bussiness I got it from can explain.

Witness the Dynasty!!!
    New Site! www.shaolindynasty.cjb.net

Royal Dragon Guest

He, He, He, HE, He!!!!!!!!

Funny you should mention that, UPS ships live (5?:)animals ALL the time!!

My Fiancee, works in the reptile buisness, and they ship THOUSANDS of reptiles LIVE to the pet stores they wholesale to. It's scarry really!!!

Did you check the tracking number on that Monk?

RD

Check out the Royal Dragon Web site

http://www.Royaldragon.4dw.com

Ted Guest

Hengxin

Inpho,
    All I have found out is that hes teaching in China town. I believe at 440 Lafayette Blvd.... I havent been to China town yet to get his flyer to find out for sure where he is... Did you ever train with him? Hes awesome! :)

Are you training at the overseas temple now?

Ted

inpho Guest
    Ted, I train at the temple very seldom since I still live in Boston (where I train at a different school) but as of September I'll be at the temple daily. I'd be interested in Hengxin's school though... herm. I havent' had a chance to even see him in real life, he's never there when I am.

Hman Guest

Shi Hengxin

Shi Hengxin definately went solo. I just recently started studying in Flushing after six months of training in NYC, and know that Shi Hengxin felt the need to go out on his own.

When I went to check out the Temple in Flushing Shi Hengxin actually performed a form which was simply phenomenal. I also saw him train others, and really appreciated the personal attention that he was giving to the students.

In any event, I am looking into getting the number from someone who knows him. I hope to have the contact number this week, and I will post it at as soon as I get it

monkeymind Guest
    I heard that Hengxin teaches a 10:00 am class at the above indicated address on Sundays.

inpho Guest
    Hman, when you say "felt the need to go out on his own" do you mean he just left? Sifu Goulin has said on many occasions that he wants his Flushing temple to branch off throughout New York and the United States in general and I assume Hengxin's leaving is just this process happening. As Sifu Goulin is Hengxin's sifu with all the loyalty that classically goes along with this I highly doubt Hengxin would just up and leave without it being decided by Goulin.

Anyway, keep us posted. :D

Ted Guest

HengXin

Inpho,

I've read on another forum that Hengxin has lived as a monk for many years and after a few years of living in the city, he has decided the monk life wasn't for him anymore. Please dont take this as fact because this was just something I read on another forum (www.shaolin.nl) under a topic for Shi Yanbo.

As for Shifu Guolins temple branching out, I dont believe this to be true. If he were branching out there would've been some kind of notice posted or even a going away party.

From what I understand Hengxin has left the temple on good terms with Guolin. I dont know how some of his students feel? I know that I'm a little upset that he just up and left with no notice. He didnt even say good bye. But I'm sure he had a reason.

I'm sure that we will hear a lot more from him in the future. He is a very nice person and his Martial Skill is awesome. I wish him luck. Only time will tell.

Ted

heres the link for the shaolin.nl forum.
    Shaolin.nl

inpho Guest
    Ted, about the monk thing, I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt, but it's interesting none the less. :D

As to his leaving, well nothing seems particularly cemented at his new school yet so perhaps Goulin hasn't announced it. Further if they left on good terms I don't see why Goulin wouldn't publicise it. Did you ever call the Overseas school yet?

inpho Guest
    Ted et al, I just read the Hengxin posts on te Shaolin.nl message board and retract what I said, you're right. I'm pretty **** supprised...

Hman Guest
    Inpho:

I am friends with one of the instructors at the temple in Flushing, so the source is rather credible.

It is apparent that the subject is a sensitive one. So when I speak about it, I would like to be respectful and sensitive as well. I can only say, as it was related to me, that Hengxin has gone out on his own. Meaning that he is no longer under the supervision of Shi Goulin.

If you have your doubts about what the reason is in terms of loyalty I would suggest you ask him. I for one, am very interested to see what he has to offer as far as kung fu is concernced, and to stay away from the politics.

Where do you train? Does anyone have a phone number to contact Hengxin

inpho Guest
    Hman, yeah I knew that's what my last post mean. I was talking to a few of the instructors last night. The number of Hengxin's new school is: 917-842-2688

Hman Guest

Phone Number

Inpho:

I saw the number that you have here on the russbo forum. Unfortunately it seems that the phone number is not active as of yet. Please let me know if you have any luck.