Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: seeking music for Tai Chi class

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    but see...that's my whole point...as it's said "It's easy to be a holy man on a mountain" Not that achieving the goals of meditation/chi kung/tai chi is easy to begin with but it is one thing to achieve that place in optimum circumstances and quite another to achieve it while the world falls down around you...and to me that's the point: to be centered and peaceful when the sh it hits the fan. It's has only been in the last couple of years that I have overcome, mostly, the adrenaline rush of potential conflict. I'm not saying that beginning med/ck/tc peeps should be jamming to Marilyn Manson but I think there is a point where you should test what you are doing against the chaotic maelstrom of everyday existence.

[Mr. Melton, please step away from the wine glass!]
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries
    Noh music might be good for Aikido class.

T'ai Chi Ch'uan music
    Last edited by No_Know; 04-04-2003 at 02:05 PM.
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com