Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: anyone capture black sash?

dont think you will fiind it to be worth the aggravation. I had taped it if i knew people on the forum were goign to want it so bad i wouldnt have erased it, would have been glad to send it out for free. It being a weekly show they will show the first episode again unless it gets cancelled very quickly.

I would pay big bucks for any advance bootleg copies of matrix 2, high quality dvd, with directors commentary,of course. A guy can dream. Saw a commercial on cbs during basketball. It will either completely blow every action movie out of the water or be a serious disappointment.
    [i]Originally posted by [Censored]

And I would never ever train at any cult school with a "wall of shame".

But the problem is I work on Sunday evenings (except tonight, go me!) just like I do on Tuesday evenings. So in order for me to see a show (I.E. Smallville and Black Sash) I gotta rely on KaZaA.

As for Matrix 2, you won't find a director's commentary until the DVD comes out mainly cause there is no filming done so far.
    I have a signature.

actually both parts 2 and 3 of the matrix are already filmed part 2 hits theaters may 16th, and part 3 comes out in november of this year. I hate the cold weather but i am looking forward to november for that reason only.

By filming I meant the filming for the director's commentary. Even if it is done, it isnt set up yet on a DVD probably to be distributed. I know the 2 sequels are finished (and I too am dying to see them).

Tonights episode...UGGGGGhhhh God it was horrible. The acting was HORRIBLE! And don't give me this "I told you so" type thing `cause I wanted to see it for myself. The idea is indeed good and all, but you guys are right, the instructor is getting way too personal with them.

I wish my WT class had them girls in it though.
    I have a signature.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    I have to agree about black sash. I could put up with the bad acting if there was more fighting. Most of what Russel Wong did tonight was from behind a car???

I didn't see that much in the fighting there was to have identified it as bagua if I didn't know that was what they were supposed to be doing.

And I missed Malcolm in the Middle to watch it.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Originally posted by PHILBERT
    By filming I meant the filming for the director's commentary. Even if it is done, it isnt set up yet on a DVD probably to be distributed. I know the 2 sequels are finished (and I too am dying to see them).

Tonights episode...UGGGGGhhhh God it was horrible. The acting was HORRIBLE! And don't give me this "I told you so" type thing `cause I wanted to see it for myself. The idea is indeed good and all, but you guys are right, the instructor is getting way too personal with them.

I wish my WT class had them girls in it though.
    It doesn't come on until midnight here... Don't spoil it for me. I don't see anything unrealistic about him getting personal with the students though - my longfist sifu was like that.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

To Philbert:
    regarding the matrix you are correct, my bad on that one.

And yes if i had girls like that in my school i might show up for more classes but i think those girls are supposed to be in h.s. which is too young for me actually!!

I started to watch it tonight but decided watching some tournament footage and law and order would be more enjoyable.

Sheeeeeeet, Im only 19 so if I had some hot 16 and 17 year olds in my class Id be training 10 times harder. WT that is
    I have a signature.

philbert ... i have yet to see it on kazza or imesh, would you mind sending it to me?

needspractice ... check your pms.
    where's my beer?

Acting aside, I guess it was decent. The sifu doesn't seem too nosy to me.. reminds me of my old sifu. I'd love to have a school like his - it reminds me of the first dojo I ever trained in. Hopefully the show improves over time.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

have u guys noticed that the training room is set up wrong?
    The weights were above the training floor without a full barrier.
    Slip up on a weight and watch it fall one someone.

Opps!
    ***SONIC KICK***

BAD NEWS guys! I heard from a radio station that they ALREADY want to cancel it. LOL. It's all those reality shows that are making $$$$$$$$$.
    A

Heard it was getting replaced by a show where BJJ and MMA guys decorate each others homes.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    that wouldn't be interesting. not enough contrast.

It would have to be Tai Chi guys and MMA guys decorating each others homes.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

As long as Rorian is the rost. It could be called Rorians Rouse Switchers or something.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.