Thread: Female Karate fighter saves Russell Crowe from getting his a$$ kicked, LOL!

Talking Female Karate fighter saves Russell Crowe from getting his a$$ kicked, LOL!

I found this on the UG kickboxing forum. Enjoy!

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2002/...054817893.html

Gladiator star Russell Crowe had to be rescued from a bar room brawl by a female karate champion, it was reported yesterday.

Crowe, 38, who is notorious for his hot temper, challenged a group of drinkers in the Mexican resort of Rosarita Beach to a fight after one of them taunted him, British newspaper the Daily Star said.

The movie star looked as if he was set for a beating until his personal trainer, Lourene Bevaart stepped in.

Bevaart, a five-times world karate champion, floored three of the fighters before dragging a sheepish Crowe to safety.

"Lourene punched one guy and pushed a couple of the others to the floor. Russ was lucky she was there," an insider on the set of Crowe's new movie Far Side of the World told the paper.

here's more on that...

Bevaart interview:
    http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/town/sq...1/glacier4.htm

Pic on this page:

http://www.bodyalert.com.au/category23_1.htm

Apparently she's an American Gladiator, too, called Glacier? More pics:

http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/town/sq...1/glacier2.htm

The Guys a Knob

Lucky for everyone no one has taught the idiot how to fight properly. He got ythe tar knocked out of him a few months ago in an English club, in another fight he picked himself when too ****ed to know better.

In Australia he is supposed to have bitten a guys ear partially off no charges pressed as the guy was one of his friends!!
    What advice can you give to someone with 2 black eyes? nothing ! they have already been told!!

"I've had situations where people in the street were acting like they wanted to start something or talk up a little game, and before I had the opportunity to engage them, other people, who are fans, take over. They're, like, "Wes, don't even worry about it, I got this." And they go and handle it. I'm, like, "Wow, I almost feel like a pretty girl!"' -Wesley Snipes
    "hey pal, you wanna do the dance of destruction with the belle of the ball, just say the word." -apoweyn

Talking

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooo disappointed! Someone really needs to talk to that girl. You shouldn't interupt the natural process of things.
    " Better to be a warrior in the garden than a gardner at war."
    "Ni hao darlins!" - wujidude
    "I just believe that qi is real and good body mechanics have been masquerading as internal power for too long." - omarthefish

Old Russ is getting married today
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

Doesn't surprise me really.

One local actor recetnly stated the following:

"Actor's are the highest form of con-artists. We earn our living pretending to be someone and be able to do things that we cannot."

Witty signature under construction.

Thumbs up

Not the only time he has been saved from a desperate fight.
    Still he´s so tough in his movies.
    The sunset´s setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

guohuen
    LOL! I totally agree. He's got to learn to not shoot off his mouth. How is he going to learn if his body guards keep saving his behind.
    Surrender yourself to nature and be all that you are.

"I ain't got time to bleed"
    actually that was Jesse 'The Body'… great movie BTW……
    "pain is not my enemy; it is my call to greatness. " - Henry Rollins

Baltimore San Shou

WWW.NLPF.NET

“The only undefeated fighters are those who do not compete.” – Coach Sonnon, MMA.tv