Thread: Arm wrestling tips, techniques?

Arm wrestling tips, techniques?

I was reading the last issue of MILO and they covered the world championships and used alot of terms (describing techniques) I didn't know. Anybody compete in armwrestling? I don't want to compete but find it interesting. How about any links? Thanks!

dont have any links for you but the closer you keep your fist to your bicep is teh harder your opp. will have to work. So keep it at about a 45-60 degree arc

watch "Over the Top"
    ***SONIC KICK***

i got beat by a computer nerd (ok ... another computer nerd who didnt work out at all) when i was in my prime as far as strength goes. this was because i didnt know one simple technique. dont just push to the side with your bicep ... make sure you **** your wrist as soon as you can so that you pull with your shoulder toward youself. seriously .... i finally got the little bast ard to rematch me and put him right down like expected knowing this.
    where's my beer?

Wrist muscles
    ***SONIC KICK***

watch "Over the Top"
    ****...that was going to be my idea.
    "Face it. People are fukked. Why would you want a career helping anyone? Go find a mountain and farm sheep for a living." - Serpent on Personal Training

"Its a cool show, but I think this young super man is a very stupid mother ****er." - yenhoi on Smallville

"They could have had the tagline "Watch Joe Millionaire. More stuff will happen," and they'd have been there." - eulerfan on TV watching Americans

"Anyway, I used to pick girls up all the time in the gym when I was in college. We'd hang out until the aerobics classes ended, and then swoop in while all their endorphins were still pumping.

It's like shooting fish in a barrel." - ghthomason on dating

"I would say that there is a greater chance of a paper dog catching and asbestos cat in hell, while in the lost city of Atlantis, Elvis and Ghengis Khan are using butterfly nets to catch the opera-singing monkeys flying out of my butt, but that implies there's still a chance." - Starboy on optimism

It seems there are alot of sites out there on it, the best I found is www.eiyc.com it gives the tech's.

As far as over the top goes, ummm... I'll pass. It was bad the first time! You know he aw'd the top guy at the time who would have crushed him in real life. Ya know, the big fat looking dude in the final...

Remember, hand - forearm - bicep strength in that order counts the most!

Originally posted by Cyborg
    It seems there are alot of sites out there on it, the best I found is www.eiyc.com it gives the tech's.
    Dude that site was pretty cool! I just spent a bunch of time reading it all. Thanks for the link.

IronFist
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

Yea that is a cool
    ***SONIC KICK***