Thread: Wah Nam Opening Day

Wah Nam Opening Day

Hello everyone,

Last Saturday Sifu Andy Truong opened his new Padstow (Sydney Australia) school. We advertised locally & invited many kung fu sifus from other styles.

The day was a huge success with a greater than expected response from locals & with over 5 sifus attending. Students & other kung fu enthusiasts also attended raising the total number of attendees to over 60 throughout the day. 15 students from Wah Nam performed over 30 forms & fighting demonstrations.

Sifu Andy Truong would like to thank all of those who attended including Sifu Lee Bik Ching from Shaolin Kung Fu School, the Fierce Tiger coming down from the YKM mountain , Sifu John Lee from Southern Mantis, Sifu Kevin Lo & Sifu Ng from Chin Woo School.

Wah Nam will hold a demonstration day every 6 months to build the awareness of the kung fu styles taught by the Wah Nam School.

Sifu Truong is setting a new path for Wah Nam by breaking away from Chau Phu (Chau Xuan) Pak Mei School & announcing Wah Nam’s independence. Sifu Truong has learnt under 4 Pak Mei masters & his Pak Mei is no longer representative of the Chau Phu Pak Mei lineage.

Regards,

Was it like a traditional open house where the local masters could challenge?
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

congrats!

Hope the wah nam academy goes well for your Sifu, Dan!

Was good to see many old faces at your school as well new.

Sifu Garry
    YKM

yes you are old,f.t,needs a walking stick for your mang fu.hahahaha

joe of course not they are g@y and lack real kung fu,eh f.t?

Sui

Guess WHO'S back , Back again? SUI FUW'S back tell a friend, guess whos back, guess who's back, Guess who's back...........nananana

wassup charlie chan? nice to see you back here again.....straight into the sh!t stirring ......lol at least your consistant

yes, old and definetly need my walking stick, after i take it out of your a$$......hehehehe

email me, u biatch!

old man FT, BUT not as old as yum cha

my e-mail not working.

i'm in a internet place and still in hk.i want to come to oz but still waiting for you know what.can't wait for you to chap my a$$,i've got a new tech that makes your butt hard,rock hard.hahahaha

yum,hahahahaha where is that dinosaure.

..whaaaa??

Gawd daaammmm! Waking me up from my nap and its not even time for "Days of our Lives" yet. Bunch of inconsiderate young punks... Pass me my Milo...

Yes Sui, you had us wondering, we thought that perhaps Melty had taken you out...

HK? Hell, we're just a short hop away, if you're not in quarantine that is.

hahahaha yum you brontosauras,watch out for that meteor,universal verses the tao,is there a winner?

md,lol,where would she take me?problably to her mother's?for i like women and not stuck up little girls.hahahaha

man found out today that 18 buildings have been quarantined and 1 woman had died of it,she was in her mid 30's.

anyways see you later

sui