Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: whats happening???

whats happening???

hey guys whats happening,its gone a bit limp hasn't it?

why cr@p threads,honestly i leave you alone for a few months.....

hey f.t is it dew to this new moderator?whats his name?is it
    "2 star hotel" $10 hks an hour???

listen carefully 2 star satifaction is for the greedy.......hahahahaha

sui

Sui

Hi Sui,

Yes, it is rather boring without your contributions. Got any apples? <grin>.

5 star hotel - $10 an hour.... X 100.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

There has been plenty of recent excitement, but of course I couldn't have that, so I ended it.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

hi hows it going yum?not so many apples but quantum physics,once again.

gravity?what do you recon yum?

well with me bieng over here,the practicing buddist that are here DO NOT sercome to this sientific notion.yet the tao do,why i wonder?

hi 2star how are you?so you ended it?but the money is not the issue but instead the moral fibre,go to know you are so called learning in your western way.lol.

sui

Hi Sui, 7*

Hey, one man's apple is another man's physics. One man's Karma is another man's Science. Which is disease? Perhaps it depends on your perspective?

What do the ancestors tell you?

yum they tell me not to think so much if i hear them correctly."let go of your fear to live and die is but one".
    how difficult is that to accept?

this learning gets tire some don't you think?but then what the point of living eh?

sui

When the ancestors speak....

Well said Sui. That sounds like just what the ancestors could tell you that you couldn't figure out yourself.

Learning tiresom? Unfortunately, its one of lifes last vices I feel free to indulge myself in, now that anonymous sport sex is off the table.

So, what are you doing in HK anyway? Work? Pleasure? Been down to visit the Pak Mei people? You're old friend?

Sui,

So I'm bored at work and you're doing pak mei in HK? Life can be unfair...

Training Pak Mei, beer in cafe Felix in the Peninsula, overeating in the Korean "all you can eat" BBQ places & chilling in Joe Banana's, D@mn, I must plan my next vacation fast!

Regards, Lau

i've been in hk for a while now.all that i will say is that its a dark time for me ,with temptation and all.
    i've met a brother and my uncle of pm but not gone to the otherside since mom passed.challenges are few.i've been planning to go down to TST of wing chun for a few bouts but with sars,i'm staying in so that i can travel back once business is done,or almost done.

lau,lol,i'm a peasant.the penninsula is a dream.still 12 green rolls guards this palace.
    come over and give me something to hit.unless you are afraid of sars.lol

i know yum,how is sars related to kung fu?this will be intreasting,your answer that is?lol

see you later gents.

That's exactly right this forum has gotten lammer than the lamest duck. But don't give youself so much credit Sui - because frankly speaking I don't recall your posts as being a least bit memorable.

There was a bit of fun i had with this Hung Kai Vun guy who wanted a wheel chair challenge with me on the Jerry springer Show. That was memorable as i didn't think he was that stupid.

There were a few others from Australia (or so they say) who think that I'm someone else like goktimus. But they too have departed from the scene. Not to say that they had much to speak about - its just that their repetitiveness and lack of vocab suggest that they must be from some inbred rural town.

There's afew who happen to be quite smart - but generally speakiing, the southern kung fu community is a close minded lot. Lacking the athelitism to do northern kung fu, they settle for something less phycially challenging, below self defence or performance arts.

Anyway I have returned again to this forum, if not to educate a new brunch of freshies, to breath some life into this dying community you call a southern kung fu forum.

Smile this and that

Hi Ego,

Believe me, I'm one of your greatest fans on this forum, but I've often wondered why, if we southerners are all so terribly pathetic in your esteem, would you squander so much of your precious time on us? Wouldn't your time be better spent learning and growing in whatever art appeals more to you? Or is it better to be a big fish in a small pond?

Toodles, AQ

Ao Qin,

Why? because the well being of every human being on this planet matters. I am happy to speard some good words, hope and eduacation to the miserable existence of some on this forum. Clearly the way southern kung fu is being taught is in need of reform. Too long have well meaning students served under the yoke and lies of southern masters. They pretend to offer self defence - yes self defence after 30 to 40 years of training. It takes less than 25 years for a child to gather most of what they need to be an adult - but 40 years before they can defend themselves? this is utterly nonesense. But southern masters in their cunning ways have been brainwashing their students and instilling outdated chinese culture to them. As a result many on this forum believe that they require to take part in chinese cultural events in their kung fu. Again this is a waste of time. What these southern masters are doing is ensuring a life time annuity from each student and breed a new generation of that is based on lies and deception.

Southern Kung fu is in need of reform. Although it may be unpopular in the beginning I know I am right and will be vindicated in the end.

I'm STILL challenging you, Ego.

You wanted to fight, here I am.

Then again, you still haven't figured out that you live in Australia and not New Jersey.

I gave you my address, offered to face you, and here you are still talking trash. You who has never stepped foot in the continental United States.

Bring Springer over

Eiiiiiii Yaa!

Ok, before the death match gets started, let me see if I can provide a moments entertainment for Sui with my feeble attempt to answer his question.

Sars and Kung Fu. Well, I bet traditional Chinese medicine practitioners have a treatment, probably nothing beyond any regular "stay healthy" aid.

The idea being to make yourself an unasailable target to the disease, to fight it by keeping yourself in your best health, a hard target. Running at 5% fatality rate (last I heard, please chime in if you have better info) Sars is by no means a death sentence, but facing it nevertheless requires you to face death and other base fears.

I read about a man who hung himself when he thought his wife had Sars, they found him hanging in the hospital room when they brought back the negative results.

So, now tell me Sui, have you learned anything new on your current trip to Hong Kong?