Thread: postal 2 is the shiznat

Thumbs up postal 2 is the shiznat

man ... there is no other game quite like this.

the first thing i come across is a guy puking on the street

if you hit a guy just right with a shovel you can decapitate them and then kick their head down the streat.

but the best part is you can pi ss all over everything.

i peed on this guy and he puked

this is a gda kinda game. your missions consist of basic tasks like cashing your paycheck at the bank or picking up milk at the 711. and you must wait in line behind morons ... there is no way around it. but in postal i can shoot the bi tch in front of me with a tazer ... watch he pi ss herself ... and then pi ss all over her. you can even chase people around peeing on them ... they run away screeming mother fu cker or if they have a gun they'll shoot you. just got to watch having your di ck out around cops cause you'll get arrested. the novelty might ware off quick, but i definately recommend this game.
    where's my beer?

xebby is no more, his creator dwells elsewhere
    pretty sweet, ill ask my bro to get me a pirate copy of it
    "If you're havin girl problems i feel bad for you son
    I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one"

"If you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack
    Maybe you'll love me when i fade to black"

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OQSURMO&key=FMA

I remember the first game. It's the only game I've returned to a store and forced them to give me my money back. It was just sick. Running around with a blowtorch taking out innocent people. And this was around the same time I watched the "Faces of Death" movies and didn't even blink. Now you can pee on people? I didn't think the game could get any more sociopathic.
    "Face it. People are fukked. Why would you want a career helping anyone? Go find a mountain and farm sheep for a living." - Serpent on Personal Training

"Its a cool show, but I think this young super man is a very stupid mother ****er." - yenhoi on Smallville

"They could have had the tagline "Watch Joe Millionaire. More stuff will happen," and they'd have been there." - eulerfan on TV watching Americans

"Anyway, I used to pick girls up all the time in the gym when I was in college. We'd hang out until the aerobics classes ended, and then swoop in while all their endorphins were still pumping.

It's like shooting fish in a barrel." - ghthomason on dating

"I would say that there is a greater chance of a paper dog catching and asbestos cat in hell, while in the lost city of Atlantis, Elvis and Ghengis Khan are using butterfly nets to catch the opera-singing monkeys flying out of my butt, but that implies there's still a chance." - Starboy on optimism

Thumbs up

right ... that's exactly what im saying.
    where's my beer?

xebby is no more, his creator dwells elsewhere
    yo GDA thanks for the PM, you the man!
    my beatch of a brother with broadband connection will take care o it soon!!
    "If you're havin girl problems i feel bad for you son
    I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one"

"If you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack
    Maybe you'll love me when i fade to black"

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OQSURMO&key=FMA

where's my beer?

Thumbs up

Is this the first time you are using smileys?
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

I have a signature.

not yet but my buddy was telling me its the games highlight. been playin too much shadowbane.
    where's my beer?

Gary Coleman haunts my nightmares.
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

Buy the game and kill him. IT REALLY IS HIS VOICE TOO. They got him to do the voice for his character.
    I have a signature.