Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New San Shou Web Page

Ralek Guest
    I'm ready to KO Marvin Perry. He doesn't stand a chance against me. I am the Grand Ultimate fist

I am the Grand Ultimate Fist

SanShou Guru Guest
    First of all relek assume I’m not a 12 year old kid who will fall for you obvious attempts at goading me into responding to your challenge by getting on a plane and bringing Marvin down to fight you. If you are serious about fighting him for real in a ring then you will have to prove to us that you are more worthy of a title shot then fighters that have been in the sport for years. If that is the case then you are not as unskilled as you claim to be, which is fine by me.

If you are what you say you are then you do not deserve a shot at his title. I have already said you could come by and spar if you can get up to Boston just let us know in advance and we can discuss it.

You admitted to Shaolin Tiger that you did not beat him and ST said that Marvin would kill him today so the odds are not good. Marvin is a very nice and humble person but takes no opponent lightly and would not just play around with you.

In the ring of at our school you would have to bring a friend to drive you to the hospital if need be, prove you have insurance, and sign a liability waiver before you could fight him. He is a professional fighter and cannot just fight anybody who thinks they are a tuff guy without getting in real trouble with the law.

So assume you are not going to be able to fight him. Sorry, try Cung Le maybe he will fight you he is always looking for opponents.

"Information is power"

Taoist Disciple Guest
    HA! (at Ralek)

"Seek naturalness. Act
    without forcing".

SanShou Guru Guest
    TTT

"Information is power"