Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: GrandMaster of ALL Shao-Lin

GrandMaster of ALL Shao-Lin

Other's who claim Shaolin heritage are nothing but weak posuers. Shao-Lin Do is the only REAL source for Shaolin Martial arts anywhere in the world!

Read our curriculum and weep, puny ones.
    REMEMBER: I Am Sin The' and you are not.

where did you get the names of all the cool forms?

dawood
    Peace is not the product of terror or fear.
    Peace is not the silence of cemeteries.
    Peace is not the silent result of violent repression.
    Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all.
    Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity.
    It is right and it is duty.

Black belts in Kung Fu!...Authentic!

No one else knows all the forms but you huh..... 900 hundred, good thing your mckwoons have that many students... you can teach each one of them one form.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

Futility of it all

Great use of
    Kata, Kumite, 1-step sparring, Bo, Nanchaku
    .........so just another karate school ...
    Spastic really!!

Bah, you foolish plebes seek to discredit the ultimate martial art of Shaoin Do! Karate means "China Hand" so it is kung fu. You all cringe before my majesty, and tremble in fear at my skill.
    REMEMBER: I Am Sin The' and you are not.

"If your primary interest is tournament skills, I advise you to seek your training elsewhere! Most of what you will learn here is too lethal for tournament use. I teach the ancient system of Shaolin Do, 'Art of survival, not of sport.' "

Ippon Kumite...Sais...methinks the Grand******* has an identity crisis...

So how the hell do you pronounce your name anyway? Is it Sin-tha? Or Sin-Thee? Or Sin (Spanish for "without") The-truth?
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Copyright 2003 - African Tiger Inc., a Nevada yada yada yada. Any reproduction...oh, to hell with that round kick, my knees are killing me. How about a nice Iron Palm to the nuts, sonny?

Rule #1: Never trust kung fu schools that use a mixture of Japanese and Chinese terminology.

J/K
    "Extra inch, extra power." -Tarm Sarm

Originally posted by Sin The'
    Bah, you foolish plebes seek to discredit the ultimate martial art of Shaoin Do! Karate means "China Hand" so it is kung fu. You all cringe before my majesty, and tremble in fear at my skill.
    "Keep trolling trolling trolling trolling..."

Btw. "karate" means "empty hand", not "china hand"

Shaolin Do... "shaolin" is chinese but ain't "do" japanese meaning "way", but in china (atleast in mandarin) it is "wu"

This is bs, just another karate school as it is already said. Kumite, kata... hmm...
    No, it's not a typo, it's Jabb.

Bahahahahahaha
    I have to dive into the redundant mix.
    and we must use some form of japanese kwandao. and the chain whip? came from taiwan... ? How about our broadswords? INDONESIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ?.......
    The mantis forms? Youre **** right, we stole them from GW Bush himself,
    The crane? Ha! Its straight from imperial hungary, and as for tiger, it came from a large russian named Schpotznikov.
    Wait... nevermind. Im just a smart ass and tired of arguing the same ass argument.... Guess some things will never change... until I come and take all of your shiny trophies from your tournaments!!!!!!!

and one more thing, just to let you all know,
    I HAVE THE STRENGTH OF A BEAR THAT HAS THE STRENGTH OF 2 BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No, but seriously, if my knee is ok, I will go compete in the legacy taiji tourney...
    (have torn ligaments in left knee, broken right wrist, get health insurance on monday....) So... after all the surgeries ect, if Im good to go, I will compete... Even if I cant, Ill do all I can to get up there....

Yeah, like I said, I really want to compete....
    know it would put a huge burner under some of your arses if an SDer took home some trophies...
    but, alas, from what Ive heard the knee surgery takes a long ass time to heal...
    and as soon as thats done I have to get surgery on my wrist... but I think Ill fix my wrist first, as it has a bone poking out.... hehehe.
    And one more thing.... If in the event shaolin do wasnt chinese, its certainly not japanese, so the forms would be made up? making GM Sin the founder of a new style? Blah... Its not what I think at all, just some food for thought.

If in the event shaolin do wasnt chinese, its certainly not japanese, so the forms would be made up?
    Or learned from a book, video, or siminar or previous Karate experience(It would probably take a well paid private investigator to find out his complete training history, lol). Some do seem to be made up out of the blue, or changed to such an extent as to be completely unrecognizable.
    making GM Sin the founder of a new style?
    A new system, yes. And if he'd be honest about where everything came from, and not pass off his stuff as representative of systems that he really has nothing to do with, SD wouldn't be as much of a joke in the Chinese martial arts world as it is. People would still make fun of him, but most really wouldn't care ;-)