Thread: Hehe, funny.

Hehe, funny.

I don't know why but this image cracks me up

Thumbs up

Maybe certain others too,like me,once they/we find out what it tries to show,exactly.
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

It's groin kick. The guy is wearing a cup though.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

the red part looks like it's making a sound, somehow. It looks like someone wearing moon boots is setting off that guy's groin alarm.
    Last edited by Ming Yue; 04-19-2003 at 05:47 PM.

BTW, where you been, Cipher?
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Hey SevenStar,

I've still been checking the boards out off and on. I've just been super busy lately. I just went to some 12 hr swing shift in out network group here so I either go to bed early or I'm so busy during my off days during the week getting things done at home. Plus I have to be a bit more sneaky with my surf at work, except on weekends of course.

Any thing new going on here at KFO? BTW, I may start training with a fellow my Kung Fu teacher knows doing some BJJ. We worked out last Thursday and it was a lot of fun. It should be alot of fun though, with the three of us it should provide some really good training. I was actually happy to see how well the Wing Chun/boxing flowed together with the grappling in a lot of ways. We have done a lot of the lock and chokes but not in a stream lined grappling system. Another cool thing is when you are in one art you can pick up other systems so much quicker than normal.

Originally posted by Ming Yue
    the red part looks like it's making a sound, somehow. It looks like someone wearing moon boots is setting off that guy's groin alarm.
    Haha, you got it right.