Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you heard about this?

Have you heard about this?

Brian Gray on sex offences, WOW iron palm that a$$. Thats some ****ed up sh!T!

Martial arts instructor accused of sex offenses:

http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?n...d=214849&rfi=6

Yeah, I saw something o it on Bullshido. It's pretty sad if you ask me. Can you imagine what must be going on inside of his camp rigth now?
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    Can you imagine what must be going on inside of his camp rigth now?
    no, and I really don't want to.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

LOL

Imagine if he has to go to jail, he will need his kung fu and iron palm skill.........I wonder how he would go in jail??

I don't think any amount of skill would allow you to survive.
    I think the punishment should fit the crime.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

Thumbs up TRUE DAT!

Sad, to see someone of his level acting like a POOF! I wonder if it will close his school down?

What a miss he has got himself into!!

I wonder if it will close his school down?

Reply]
    You know, we had a sex scandle here at a gymnastics club called
    American institute of Gymnastics. They are still open, but struggeling. They lost alot of competitors, DESPITE the offending coach being jailed. He was the owners son, but still, he was gone away "on vacation" and not only not coaching anymore, but not even there doing office work.

My guess, if Grey is the primary teacher, his club is going under, if it hasn't already.

If I was one of his seniors, I would pull up stakes, and open a club of my own down the street and totally disavow any knowledge of him to the public. I think this is a case where buying a certificate from 1 (800) buyablackbelt, or even forging yourself a new one would be acceptable. Either that, or his seniors need to get together and form thier own association, and certify eachother, so they can have credentials that don't lead back to Grey.

Either way you look at it, it's a nasty situation. There will be direct and indirect casualties for sure.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

...or how about just saying "I was a senior student of Mr. Grey's and because of an unethical and immoral situation I am no longer associating with him. I learned a lot and you are welcome to see what I have to offer"

So he's guilty as charged?

Wink I dont know what everyone is so up in arms about.

It was probably sessions in taoist sexul meditation and massage. You know it says in Dr Yang Jwing Mings bbok on the muscle tendon changing classics that small young boys were used in the yin massage. IN fact it said that several small young boys were needed for the yin massage as they and i qoute "would get tired".

im sure this is all a misunderstanding(heh heh heh)

F&Ckin Pedaphile a$$hole c0cksucker. i hope he gets his nuts tied to a big rock and then dropped off a cliff.

TWS.
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

OSO,
    You know, if it was me, I'd find something other than Grey. I'd either convince all of the other seniors to form a new association for certifacation purposes so Grey's name is not connected, or I would join a new association. His seniors can all list eachother as thier teachers. It is better than admiting they learned from a Pedopile in my book.

Hell, I'd even prefer to be under Shaolin Do or Cloud Forest, or even Temple Kung Fu to this one.

TWS, are you serious about Yang Jwing Mings books? I have to look that one up me thinks

For the Women:

+ = & a

YES RD I am

HAHA yep in his book the i chin ching muscle tendon/marrow brain washing chikung book. towards the back it has a section on the taoist sexual meditation.. haha its mainly about masterbation and tieing your nuts to a swinging weight. its funny and interesting but nothin i would ever do. i have my own way of chokin the chicken and it serves me just fine thank you.

did i just post this?

MRTWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

RD,

I agree with your intent but the examples you gave smack too much of the organizations you cited in your second email. I just don't care for the "Hey you certify me and I'll certify you" bit. I see it as a case of the sum being less than the parts.

Hmm. When I read the Muscle/Tendon changing book, it was obvious that the young boys were engaging in massage only, nothing sexual whatsoever. The idea being that they had the appropriate energy for the qi gong massage, which was described as rubbing in small-diameter circles around the belly area.

Only a very sick mind would read that any other way. Oh, who was the other poster that suggested that? Oh, that's right, Stacey. You're in good company, TWS.

OSO,
    Yeah, on the whole I am in total aggreement with you, but when your faced with haveing to admit you learned form a Child molester, or the likes of a Temple Kung Fu, what do you do?? Your between a rock and a hard place.

Personally, I'd go certify under one of these personal trainer organisations that offeres "Martial arts" instructional certifications. I don't know why I didn't think of it in the last post, but it's probably the most honerable way out of it.

For the Women:

+ = & a