Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you heard about this?

I have to agree with kung lek.

I am by no means a Brian Gray fan but lets not forget that this claim is 20 or so years old. Let's see if any other claims come out of this. Who knows who this guy is or why he is coming forward now.
    Last edited by monk weed; 04-21-2003 at 08:01 AM.

Cool fiercest tiger

Someone sent me an email on Brian Gray and I just can't believe this has happened. In the eight years that I have attended the Iron palm conferences I have never seen him act "different"/"differently" in any definition of the word.

This past March, all of us met at the Iron Palm convention in San Francisco and had a good time. This happening will be a heavy blow to the Iron Palm practitioners who are members of the Organization.

But as one person said let us see what happens before he is judged. Have a good week everyone.
    xiaotiema

Hey mate

I have no isuues with brian gray really, i was just giving sh!t about it. Its a shame to go out like tjis if anything comes of it!

Poor guy will loose everything he has acheived for a little a$$ or to get his rocks off if its true.

FT

maybe those people that taught at Gray's studio should open a Shaolin-Do McDojo. Its cheap and shameless, AND...
    WHERE ELSE CAN YOU MAKE UP YOUR OWN FORMS/NAMES??

Wink

HAHAAHA!! San Soo people throwing stones at Shaolin Do. I swear, this forum is fargin priceless at times.

GO GENE!!

Cool illusionfist

Use your wisom for a moment about what has happened to this person. He is a good martial artist, weapons champion, master, and has his own school. Even if he is innocent this person's life is pretty much toast. He will see what students and friends are loyal and who are not. We can joke, judge and criticize all we want but I would not want to be Brian Gray at this moment. What would you do in this situation??Have a good day everyone.
    xiaotiema

Talking lol illusion

hahahaha u funny *******!

The only thing about Gray is his background, who was his teachers and when!?

FT

ft-

are you going to turn this into a slamfest?

people have already stated, the charge is alleged, it is yet to be seen what comes of this and now you are raising questions about lineage?

seems a little petty.

cheers
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I don't know, but I have video of his students competing(I think they're his students) and they were doing modern wushu longfist forms. The beginer or intermediate ones that don't contain the flashy/acrobatic moves. I know we've exchanged forms with them before(well, my last coach did). Maybe he never had one formal teacher?

Thats it, raise the criminal up, and lower the victim down. Poor Brain Gray. It's never the child molestors fault. He is a victim of society

Kon- No one said it is, but you don't see straight guys molesting little boys, maybe little girls, but not boys.
    Regards

Thumbs down

dude....he's ACCUSED... not CONVICTED... jeez

if i go "hey black jack molested me!", that makes you accused... if that got out, and some folks posted about it, i can bet you'd be glad if the folks were a little hesitant about passing judgement on you immediately!

Oh my god! Black jack molested you! That's horrible! Did you tell the police, or your parents?
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

don't think my parents would be relevant, they're in their 50's

but you know he's guilty. cause i accused him. that makes him guilty, right?

This is probably the most depressing thread I have ever read.

Kung Lek - Your statement regarding the fact that this alleged incident occured so long ago implies that time destroys the validity of the experience of the abused. This is so incredibly wrong, insulting, and uneducated. I suggest you read Judith Herman's "Trauma and Recovery" so that you may understand the incredible difficulties sexually abused persons face when they come forward, or even simply remember that it happened in the first place. Her account of the political and social history of trauma, as well as her indepth discussion of recovery process, is truely enlightening.

You think it is a simple thing to "accuse" someone of sexual abuse in our society? You are dead wrong.

but you know he's guilty. cause i accused him. that makes him guilty, right?
    Not only did you accuse him, but you did so on the internet, which is a double-whammy. There is no escape from such an air-tight, plausible, accusation...
    Last edited by MasterKiller; 04-22-2003 at 09:29 AM.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.