Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Can my God beat your God?

Originally posted by prana
    ..... must .... not ....

ok, he who defeated King Y***, but I shall not speak of his name. I am quite surprised not one person has brought it up yet. Perhaps its best kept secret ?
    Who? Goku?

Gohan with the Z sword!!!!!!
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

xebby is no more, his creator dwells elsewhere
    rant style:

heres mine, i refuse to type god with capital G, you cant make me do it
    i type it anyway i like and fock you i will not obbey your dogmatic rules, im not one of you
    "If you're havin girl problems i feel bad for you son
    I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one"

"If you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack
    Maybe you'll love me when i fade to black"

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OQSURMO&key=FMA

You go girl!
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Super Saiyans are weak. Go Margin-B000000000000000000!!!!

actually, can we consider Sepultura god too !

Sepultura, the gods of South American metal?
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer

absobluddylutely

Originally posted by Christopher M

According to Christian theology: Jesus is a man. Christ/Logos/Nous is God and existed as God before Jesus was born. Jesus, the man, happens to be the complete personification of Christ/Logos/Nous. Thus Jesus Christ is both God (Christ) and man (Jesus).
    In Hinduism it would be called an avatar of that god
    David Dow
    Bujinkan Anko Dojo
    www.taijutsu.com
    "Why try to KO the guy when you can stab him and watch him bleed to death." Toshiro Nagato

When Rattamahatta goes ratta-ratta, even JC (Jean Claude) VD starts to exhibit signs of epilepsy

sorry dewds, didnt mean to offend anyone.

Originally posted by joedoe

I don't know which branch of Christianity you adhere to, but I was brought up as a Roman Catholic so there may be differences in doctorine. In the Roman Catholic faith, the Holy Trinity is considered one of the mysteries of faith - that the three entities are in fact one being.

If you want to find out about the various other religion (including Zoarastrianism) check out this site. Very interesting stuff.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/
    Yes I am Catholic.

How can you possibly believe the word of the bible or the life of Christ as proposed by Christians if you use deductive reasoning!?
    Ok I apologise for that one as I said something other than what i was supposed to say. I'm in now position to be preaching to anyone ,even though that's what I'm doing , but I meant to say is that I will have to go by faith and try to interprit the bible the best i can witout taking things to literaly or too loose.
    Last edited by NorthernMantis; 05-01-2003 at 06:55 PM.

More stuff on the doctorine of the Blessed Trinity:

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/15047a.htm
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.

Originally posted by NorthernMantis
    Ok I apologise for that one as I said something other than what i was supposed to say. I'm in now position to be preaching to anyone ,even though that's what I'm doing , but I meant to say is that I will have to go by faith and try to interprit the bible the best i can witout taking things to literaly or too loose.
    OK, well that gives me hope for you!

I like to remind people to never be too narrow minded so that they can consider anything, yet not so open minded that their brain falls out!

Is that how I lost my brain?

Could be!

monkey king works now. It's his comic incarnation using 'Searing Chi' attack.
    -------------------------------------------
    "It is a good thing to see the world as a dream. When you have something like a nightmare, you will wake up and tell yourself that it was only a dream. It is said that the world we live in is not a bit different from this."
    - Yamamoto Tsunetomo, from Hagakure