Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Black Sash Cancelled? Please Support...

I think it's a crime against God to cancel "Black Sash" and allow "Charmed," "Dawson's Creek", and "Buffy" to pollute the airwaves.

Hot girls nerping...how can you go wrong!

Originally posted by PHILBERT

You can't even BEGIN to FATHOM what you'll see there. Last semester had much more hotties, but average hotties. This semester the hotties were drop dead gorgeous, but fewer in rank. Like...3 or 4 total (not including the teacher mind you).

If they ask why you are taking it, don't say `cause the girls. Honestly thats not why I took it!
    indeed. pilates classes draw hotties also.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

I watched it, I liked it, I am not happy that their cancelling it!

But what can I say, it's full of morals and all that OTHER bullsh!t, so i'm sure that's why you all don't like it!

AT- About Toronto...Build a bridge and get over it! It's cheaper to film there, because we know all you hollywood folks are expensive!!! Especially you and yer fine ass!!!

~Wen~
    The greatest thing about me is that I know that I am the ONLY one that knows the truth about all! Damo lives within me, and me ONLY - for there is nobody that knows the truth more - so stick that in your pipe and smoke it sparky's!!!

I know this is a bit late, but

I didn't know you cared, wenny-poo!

At least Wesley Snipes will shoot his next film in the US! Hopefully yours truly will make a cam-afro....er, CAMEO!
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Copyright 2003 - African Tiger Inc., a Nevada yada yada yada. Any reproduction...oh, to hell with that round kick, my knees are killing me. How about a nice Iron Palm to the nuts, sonny?

They showed two episodes of Charmed last night...*hurls*
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

if you check on the wb site's message boards, its apparently on a break and will resume in 3 weeks or so....

"its just on 3 week hiatus for may sweeps"
    Now, I'm not american, and have never been to america. So for all i know this is a period when the whole nation brings out their tools of cleanliness and take to the streets..... ....

But anyway...Those words were said to come from a WB spokesmn, apparently there is still talk of cancelling the show but after the first season if it continues the way it is.....

To keep you updated

greg
    Visit the Site -
    www.buddha-fist.com

Smile Souljah

Sweeps are the bone the networks through out twice a year. Most shows will run an episode written by someone other than bobo the chimp faced boy, lots of things will blow up, cars WILL be rolled and there will be tatas till Tuesday.
    " Better to be a warrior in the garden than a gardner at war."
    "Ni hao darlins!" - wujidude
    "I just believe that qi is real and good body mechanics have been masquerading as internal power for too long." - omarthefish

I like the show, its great. My fav episode is when the sifu's son comes to reclaim the dojo and sell it.

AGAIN! The show is more for 13-18 viewers, just like all the other shows on WB (Besides shows like Seinfield and Everbody Loves Raymon that show during the week).

A. Tiger, your an actor? What movies/shows have you been in?
    under the reign of fire i still stand

The show is more for 13-18 viewers
    Maybe this is the reason they have such bad ratings...

or maybe you meant the 13-18 age group.
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

KFO'ers, school this newbie "Jodo" for me!

Jodo, that photo in my avatar is from the DVD "Mean Mother", which was actually filmed in 1972, but features me on the cover.
    Feel free to check my page on imdb.com under "Giacomo Knox"

...but, I digress. Black Sash sucks because I can't (legally) audition and/or work on the show. And Wenny only loves it because her "boyfriend" Russell Wong is on it
    Copyright 2003 - African Tiger Inc., a Nevada yada yada yada. Any reproduction...oh, to hell with that round kick, my knees are killing me. How about a nice Iron Palm to the nuts, sonny?

Ryan, at least "Charmed" is a nice jiggle fest. But only Alyssa Milano is worth taking home

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    AT, sorry but I have to disagree, AM would look horrible once she scrubbed all that base off her face. I've only watched a few times but Piper is by far a more beautiful woman than any of the others.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Piper? Now who's high? Ewww, dude, if you have seen her up close like I have (worked on a few episodes) I think you would have a change of heart...as well as a turning of the stomach!

Dude, she's got more chunks than a whole bag of Chips Ahoy! Nice girl, I have to say, but....

although she's pregnant "in real life", so somebody out there loved her

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    there you go...'nice girl'. Yea, she looked a little more 'normal' than the other chicks but that's cool...it ain't all in the package.

AT, you should get an update to your imdb webpage if you have other credit's than the one's listed there. "Charmed" wasn't listed. Not doubting you worked a couple of episodes but your representation on that page didn't show it.

If you see 'piper' again, tell she's got a fan that think's she's hotter than Melissa "vampire lesbian" Milano.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Actually you're right, Oso. But I have to do the updates myself, and the guys at imdb do the research to see if it's a legit credit.

It took them 3 months to find my Malcolm and Eddie episode!!! I hate to think what would happen if I mentioned my stunt credit in Double Dragon...which is where I met the aforementioned Alyssa "Ms. Milano, if you're nasty."

Got a hug, felt her up in the process, oh yeah, I'm the shizmit!