Thread: A professional Boxer's workout

A professional Boxer's workout

Hey guys I was looking on the net and I could find nothing Tyson, Jones, anyone so I would appreciate it if one of you could lead me towards a site or a link that show what a boxer (amatuer/professonal) does in a weeks time.

Thanks in advance!!!!

your location says your in the military. that should make you pretty strong and healthy.
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

Surrender yourself to nature and be all that you are.

Search for posts by a member of ours Merryprankster. He posted a nice routine some time ago.

Good luck
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

www.mma.tv and go to the boxing forum archives. If what you want is not there, ask.
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

I'm not sure if this site still exists, but www.boxingchronicle.com has links to boxer's sites and I know that Tyson's and Lewis' are on there.

somewhere there's a article by Holifields trainer about his routine… intense stuff… too lazy to look it up… but its not hard to find…
    "pain is not my enemy; it is my call to greatness. " - Henry Rollins

Baltimore San Shou

WWW.NLPF.NET

“The only undefeated fighters are those who do not compete.” – Coach Sonnon, MMA.tv