Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Hats Off to ILLUSIONFIST

Radhnoti Guest
    It would not be necessary to assume anything if you were more forthright. You say you'll fight if challenged, TWS challenges. You mouth off about what you'll do, TWS proceeds to set things up. You say you've not been formally challenged, TWS give a formal, if online, challenge. You say a challenge can only be made in person, TWS attempts to find a person that's not given his true name. TWS (and I) point out the inconsistencies in what you say, and you say we just don't understand.
    While it's true that an idiot probably never KNOWS he's an idiot, I'd venture to say that you look more like someone dodging a challenge then I look like an idiot. I believe you don't want to give your actual name either: 1. Because you don't intend to follow through on this or
    2. Because you intend to have someone else fight FOR you. Or, the one I could respect,
    3. You don't want to give a real name to avoid internet psychos coming for your family and/or revenge. This final problem could easily be overcome, just give your name to JWT and let him serve as the go-between he's volunteered to be.
    Why not quit being so evasive and just set this thing up reemul? Just come ready to fight to whereever you and TWS agree, you'll get there with a friend. TWS will have one as well. JWT acts as an impartial judge and awards cookies to whomever he thinks fought best. In a perfect world, you two develop respect for each other as individuals and become friends. (Hey, if I'm gonna dream, why not dream big?)

"That government is best which governs least." -- HENRY DAVID THOREAU

The Willow Sword Guest

looks like....

You REEMUL are gettin more and more angry about this whereas i who was angry at the beginning am now calm and VERY confident. RAd Has got you figured out man even though he is pokin fun at ya a little. this will be so fun in november REEMUL.
    I really do not think that you have ever been challenged before,in this manner anyway, where your spouting off has got you in a situation where NOW this forum KNows what school you study at and my being persistant about this has got your testicles and adrenaline in a binge. FYI i did not see your post until AFTER i got the link. So why now are you revealing your school name? I know that your school gets sh!t from a lot of people concerning the rareity of what you study and the questionability of the system as well. Believe me REEMUL we are going to see if you are learning the concepts of what your master is teaching you,,ive had 15 yrs in this relm Boy and you BETTER BELIEVE THAT I am No KId with a false sense of security. I KNOW MY STUFF,,SO GET READY. YOU "Kid" are a PUNK and i have dealt with guys like you before,,at the club i used to bounce at in AUstin as well as the street,YOU think you know something AND YOU THINK YOU KNOW MY SYSTEM AND SCHOOL,,But YOU dont know ANYTHING other than to hide behind a stupid screen name and spout off. You insult your school and master by downing other systems of martial arts and spouting off your SUPERFICIAL KNOWLEGDE OF WHAT YOU THINK TO BE THE TRUTH IN WHAT YOU PRACTICE.
    REALITY is what YOU need and that is what I am going to give you come november.
    MAny respects,,Willow sword

Whatever you think i am or want me to be,,, i am.
    oh and,,,Jesus loves you, everyone else thinks you are an a$.

MonkeySlap Too Guest

Now this is getting funny...

Without seeing the rare Northern Tiger system Reemul practices, or having any knowledge of it, experience shows me that many 'rare' styles being taught by non-Chinese tend to be recently made up by those very teachers.

So - SD is dissed for being 'made-up'. Northern tiger might be too.

Now - no offense to the NT guys. You could be legit. I've trained with plenty of schools that did 'rare' styles. The one thing I discovered was that if they were legit, you'd copme across sister arts or other practitioners - especially back in the region it originated from.

I personally don't mind recently 'made-up' styles as long as they are honest about what they are. And without reviewing NT, I am NOT saying it is one of these styles. Just that on the surface, it could be.

Now, wouldn't that be a hoot?

I am a big beleiver in luck. The more I work, the more luck I have.

Radhnoti Guest
    Sheesh reemul, you're bringing the reputation of your school down now. Made up. Where's the sister art? Questions about the honesty of your teacher? How far into the past of your school can we delve before finding contradictions? Bitter pills for any student to swallow, no?
    Is this a karmic wheel I feel spinning or what!?!
    ;)
    Yeah, yeah, Monkeyslap Too...I know you never said those things, but I'm sure what you said is how things like that start. And if TWS crushes reemul in November it'll be more than insinuated, the SD haters will state it as a fact. After all, how could SD beat a "legit" CMA? In some ways it gets funnier...in others more sickening.

MonkeySlap Too Guest
    If the truth about your origins was the sole source of victory in combat, we would see more CMA guys in MMA events.

Just a thoyght from a CMA guy.

MonkeySlap Too Guest
    thoyght = thought

reemul Guest

hahaha

To Monkey Slap Too, If that is what you got out of the limited information on the Website, so be it. What I find funny is that most weserners think that the first thing that Shaolin masters did when they came to this country was open up kungfu schools. Our history is pretty long and detailed. I do know this, we are one of the few schools recognized by the Guardians of the Temple Society out of Hawaii formed in the early 70's who's mission was to recognize and keep track of Shaolin and other kungfu masters for the purpose of keeping a charter of real KF systems. As for sister sytems, don't know much about that. However If any Bak mei guys are out there, and you are familiar with the late Master Lo, I would like to discuss a connection.

As for TWS it's apparent your comprehension skills
    are not getting better so I will layout what I will accept from you as a challenge.

Seeing as you now know where our school is located, I will accept nothing less than you coming by and extending the challenge in person.
    I would have met you where ever you wanted, but you keep "assuming" otherwise. So you now know where I'm at, so come get some. :cool:

[This message was edited by reemul on 08-15-01 at 06:51 PM.]

reemul Guest

To Radhnoti

Ya know you and Willow talk way too much smack. I just hope Willow's defeat doesn't crush your spirit. Oh and don't worry I'll remove you nose from Willow's a$$ in the process. ;)

MonkeySlap Too Guest

Hey Reemul...

'Gaurdians of the temple' --sounds like fun.

If there is a Bak Mei connection to your art, you are probably doing a Fukien rather than a Northern style.

But again, I am just pondering. I am a very interested in all types of CMA and thier histories.

I know many people in the Hakka styles world - what is Master Lo's full name?

fiercest tiger Guest

i have a shaolin western tiger style

i learnt it a t shaolin do! hahahahahaha

just starting trouble here sorry guys couldnt help myself!

fight fight fight fight! :eek:

come & visit us!
    http://home.iprimus.com.au/ykm
    yaukungmun@hotmail.com

Radhnoti Guest
    Thanks reemul, it's nice to see that you care so much for me and my plight. I'm terribly sorry that MonkeySlap Too wasn't impressed with that TOO COOL name you had, Guardians of the Temple Society. That was a cool enough name that I, personally, feel he should have been greatly more impressed. Maybe they should have another cool name in addition to the other...like...Ultimate Keepers of the Sacred Flame of Shaolin Wisdom. Then they'd be TWICE as impressive. Hope your style really is as rock solid as you seem to think, MonkeySlap Too can be tenacious...as TWS and I can attest.
    What a difference your tone has taken...it's gone from, "As far as Nov. is concerned, when I'm done with Willow you guys can send Joe in, or maybe even GM Sin. If this is what offends you, too Fu#$#n bad.
    Also I'm curious what excuses you guys are gonna
    come up with in Nov."
    To, "Seeing as you now know where our school is located, I will accept nothing less than you coming by and extending the challenge in person."
    Meaning, you will fight there when the challenge is made, right? With all your friends and teacher to oversee/jump in? Help me out here slick, I'd hate to ASSUME you were copping out like this. I can't believe you put a "cool face" after that statement...or is that to imply you're just being cool, instead of scared? Just curious.

Fish of Fury Guest
    jaesus, somebody go there now and get it over with will ya?
    the suspense is killing me!

__________________________________________________ _________________________ "I'm just trying to lull you into a genuine sense of security!"

The Willow Sword Guest

Actually Reemul

I do not know where your school is located,,when i first was looking for a school to replace my previous instruction in kentucky i looked at the EAst wind training hall in the phone book,,but the address was ome obscure location in south austin at a HOUSE. but that was back in 1994,,i dony know if you all now have a space. But to read your statement about me coming to your school to issue the challenge,,,WHAT A FREAKIN COP OUT BOY! I hAVE ALREADY ISSUED THE CHALLENGE HERE. And i have designated the place which is neutral ground for all. YOU KID are A Coward and a Pu$ and not worth your Masters' Time. ILL tell you this,,the only thing that has not been designated is the day and time(which will be a weekend for sure) that will be determined when i know exactly when i am going to be in Austin. YOU dont show up to this Reemul and YOU are gonna lose face and respect here on this forum and in the eyes of ALOT of Other MArtial artists on this Board. SO go hide in your little dog house doggy and whimper and moan and bark behind the confines of your Fence.....
    Hey MAn you started this whole thing with "Shaolin-DO Sucks!" and i am going to finish this and PROVE To you that YOU DO NOT MAKE COMMENTS LIKE THAT LEST YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO SAY IT TO SOMEONES FACE AND BE ABLE TO BACK IT UP.
    This gettin Too intense for you Sweetheart? ILL BET IT IS. ILL leave you wth that and give this thread a resy until the time i make my journey to Austin.
    ATTN. KFM FORUM MEMBERS IN AUSTIN TEXAS:
    MAny Respects To You,,I ask that this event be Moderated by someone willing to ensure that Neither of us gets too seriously hurt. My intentions are not to kill or mame this guy but they are to make a point as to the quality and content of my school and system. JWT has already offered to be there and i thank him for that. Any others would greatly be appreciated. Remember this aint no Rolls/Ralek BS..This be the real thing..lets make it worth while and a good event and i promise regardless of the outcome,,,,Dinner at Chuy's and i will but the moderators dinner and a beer( if you are so inclined).
    Thats all for now guys ill be posting elsewhere and gettin back to my original purpose here.
    Many Respects,,,Willow Sword

Whatever you think i am or want me to be,,, i am.
    oh and,,,Jesus loves you, everyone else thinks you are an a$.

reemul Guest

Whatever

To Willow, I have stated from the begining that I will not accept a challenge issued over the internet. To be honest I'm not in the habbit of accepting challenges at all. However seeing as you seemed so wounded by my opinion I conceded that if you brought the challenge I would accept.
    To find out where we are located is not a mystery. You've been to the site. The location is pretty straight forward. If you don't like the conditions I have made, tough. You should have kept your mouth shut when I was willing meet you at whatever location you chose. I think its funny how you act like the wounded pup having done no wrong.

To MonkeySlap Too, I did not mean to imply that Bak mei is a sister style. We are not connected by material. If you have a question regarding the system just come out and ask, don't make assumptions based on limited information. At the same time I'm not gonna post info or history on this forum for the sake of persuading members of the forum that we are what we say we are. I don't care if you do or don't.

What I find funny, is when someone says there system is rare or not widely known, most people take the attitude "Well I haven't herd of it" and thats fine, We are sorry the masters did not check in with you when they came over, our bad ;)

reemul Guest

Correction for Willow

The comment I made that sent you over the edge was: given my past experience with the Shaolin do system, that I thought it was crap. I believe at that point you proclaimed you intentions.

I'm curious, was it the fact that I said I thought SD was crap? or the fact that I have had past experience with SD and that I thought it was crap?

Not that it matters, I was just wonderring because other members have said pretty much the same thing, they just were maybe a little more PC about.