Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Willy Wetzel

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA

GDA

I think you are asking MST that question but I definitely don't have any more info. Willy Wetzel is really just a name that I have been told someone back on my line has learned from at some point in time. I've never been taught anything ID'd as his system.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

yeah, was mainly directed at ms2 but any info from anyone would be appreciated.

it makes a lot more sene now though .... i always wondered why sifu seemed a little uncomfortable when talking about willy. he'll answer any questions you have, or talk about training experiences from time to time, but doesn't seem to like to bring him up more than necessary.
    where's my beer?

I'll apologize now, as I probably won't respond very quickly to further posts, as my new job is keeping me from the boards...

The Willy Wetzel stuff is fairly controversial. Like most Dutch-Indo derived groups, there is an awful lot of vitriol targeted at the different factions. I don't know any of them, so it doesn't really matter to me.

Search rec.martialarts and you'll find a lot of stuff about the topic.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake."
    --- Napoleon

"MonkeySlap is a brutal b@stard." -- SevenStar
    "Forgive them Lord, they know not what MS2 can do." -- MasterKiller
    "You're not gonna win a debate (or a fight) with MST. Resistance is futile." - Seven Star

I have the story...my family knew Mr. Wetzel through our church (he attended every so often) and I am friends with one of his oldest students). I'll email anyone anything they want to know. Bottom line, Willy Wetzel was killed in a Penn State Beaver dorm room, and he had markings from Nunchuku chain across his throat. It may have been self-defense...may have been murder. It's not my place to say.

where's my beer?

I'll email anyone who wants to know Thursday...I'll be away for the next few days.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Ryan

You still here? I'd like to hear more.