Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: good workout songs

good workout songs

Im trying to make up a good workout cd for Kung fu, just wondering what your favorite work out songs are?

I like Joe Satriani (sp?), he has good fast guitar beats. You could also try trance, my sparring partner does bag work listening to Darude and DJ Doboy, they aren't that bad for working out.
    "Don't Focus on the Fingers or You will miss all the Heavenly Glory!"

Morbicid-"Maybe some moves are made just so that, if u somehow manage to pull them off in a fight, u get some serious bragging rights.

Many famous fighters have done this (roy jones jr, chuck norris, Morbicid, etc)"

**** trance... Some hard metal or rap will do just fine. Rage against the machine, korn.....
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

YEAH rage against the machine is the best

Cool

you heard the man
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Any particular genre?

Rage
    Wu
    Mobb Deep
    some jungle

The funniest is at my old school we had the fong sai yuk theme song, that would get us really amped....lol
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

hehe, once upon a time in china theme is good 2. u know when they train on the beach

'A Perfect Circle' has some great songs that I work out to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

I'm guessing you want fast, loud, harsh, aggressive. So...

Bombs Over Baghdad - OutKast
    The Hungry Wolf - X
    Search and Destroy - Iggy and the Stooges
    New Day Rising - Husker Du
    Little Pocket Size Demons - Henry Threadgill Very Very Circus
    Welcome to the Terrordome - Public Enemy
    Mr. You're on Fire Mr. - Liars
    Something I Learned Today - Husker Du
    Teenage Riot - Sonic Youth
    Fu(k the Police - NWA
    The Grunt - The JBs
    Red Hot Mama from Louisiana - Funkadelic
    Get Off the Bandwagon - EPMD
    Thrak - King Crimson

...and much much more.

stuff like that is good, I like music that reminds u of kick flix or any MA related stuff.

sweet, those are some good tunes

I like to take any soundtrack from an 80s sports movie and pretend I'm taking part in one of those cheesy yet inspirational training montages found in 80s movies.

Music for working out!!!!!????##$#@@

Well "Rage Against The Machine"
    "Slayer -Riegn in blood"
    "Conflict U.K"
    These are really heavy bands for a powerful with a powerful feel..
    "Drum and Bass"
    "Anything instumental"
    these I would use for a more focused at-miss-fear!

Well I hope you can try them out and get back to me about what you think ?? Red Tornado

tom jones
    john denver...

Question

How do you put the picture of you there?
    what do i need to do ???
    ??????